• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

iNvid02

mmm... danone

iP56VN8tuqrZV.gif

When do you guys normally play? I'd like to join if you have an open spot.

Where timezone are you in? There's often people on from about 4 uk time to 3 in the night, sometimes even later. It varies quite a bit though, in this weekend it's cup weekend so we will be on quite a lot I would imagine.

and there's always room for new players, we are rarely a full team anymore and we all switch positions quite a lot. If you add a few of us we will message around people online on our origins.

BigBoss

Where timezone are you in? There's often people on from about 4 uk time to 3 in the night, sometimes even later. It varies quite a bit though, in this weekend it's cup weekend so we will be on quite a lot I would imagine.

and there's always room for new players, we are rarely a full team anymore and we all switch positions quite a lot. If you add a few of us we will message around people online on our origins.

I'm in Las Vegas so that would be PST, thats an 8 hour difference with the UK.

My Origin name is el_buzzo123.

Irish

Nice set of games today fellows. I think we played quite well. I can't believe we even managed to win when I was playing ANY.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I had a dream about fifa 14 last night, I dreamt that when you won a cup online they invited you to EA Canada and gave you a trophy, Broken showed up and he had no hands and called me "Bucky".

Broken stay the fuck out of my dreams

Irish

If you're looking for a game that is filled with goals, just let me play Any. Well, at least we did end up winning.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Idle thought, group mumble during ms conference? New fifa :O

iNvid02

time to pack it up you cunts

imagebvlp.jpg

with all this shit coming out near the same time i dont know if i'll be getting it day one now

- ps4
- xbox one dvr
- gta v
- watch dogs
- ac bf
- saints row iv
- splinter cell blacklist
- arkham origins
- beyond 2 souls
- battlefield 4

thats not mentioning the new next gen games, fuck me if im gonna reward ea for putting out a gimped piece of shit

edit: also RIP quiche

Mr Cola

No consoles for poor Cola, i came away from both pressers completely opposed to buying either.

As for playing ill see if I can get some time this weekend, busy times atm :(

iNvid02

how about GRID 2?!

joke, no one is gonna buy that shit

fifa has become monotonous because we've been playing too often, because we're in the new game drought time of year

Irish

I don't think FIFA is monotonous. Of course, that is probably because I can improve in every way still. See, you guys are simply too good at the game. L2Suck, n00bs.

Top Bottom