• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

Irish

Are you going to play when its released? I need a competent Ram

1-2's Broken

Remember the magic

It's been so long since that magic, but I think I can conjure it back up. 2-sided triangles, my good man.

(I still need to buy the game.)

Official theme song? I nominate The Darkness: "I believe in a thing called love, just listen to the rhythm of my heart."

I'm breaking in my new keeper's gloves. I suggest we follow brilliant tactician Louis van Gaal's 3-5-2 system. Crappy American keeper, three defenders...I don't see what could possibly go wrong.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
preload
t1411149600z0.png

vpn unlock
t1411401600z0.png

pQFDMWc.gif

I just want to post this here so I don't have to go to the old thread to check the times!

Hixx

It is. It feels like it switches from assisted to manual randomly. It's... unsatisfying compared to 14 :(

iNvid02

Tell me please :3

Reveal all

trololol

1. download flyvpn, login using trial info and connect to vietnam server
2. reload your origin library and it will be ready to preload
3. disconnect vpn after language selection before download starts

AcridMeat

Banned
I would absolutely love to join some games in this mode. I may not have experience in the mode, but Woodenlung and I have a special power when together.
blbtWKg.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I would absolutely love to join some games in this mode. I may not have experience in the mode, but Woodenlung and I have a special power when together.
blbtWKg.jpg

You have to compete with Mama and Nono Toure

Its unbeatable

trololol

1. download flyvpn, login using trial info and connect to vietnam server
2. reload your origin library and it will be ready to preload
3. disconnect vpn after language selection before download starts

Wait we can do this already?

Oh wait is it just for pre-loading?

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Can't wait to play a full season this time, I regret getting into 14 so late.

Mr Cola

Cant wait to decide who is going to be in B team

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I never played this mode and I'm back to FIFA after 4 years, but this sounds really interesting. Is there a team C, D or even Z?

Mr Cola

I never played this mode and I'm back to FIFA after 4 years, but this sounds really interesting. Is there a team C, D or even Z?

No just one team, we just like to troll each other.

Welcome friend

Mr Cola

Downloading

Thank you Invid :|

Mr Cola

Thanks! I knew that, I was more talking about my rusty skills.

Sounds like a punishment. I better start training

10 drop ins a day min btw

Also the person with the lowest stats has to sit on the bench and think about what he has done.

We also have a black boot only rule and no brand clothing.

Nice thread Cola, I'd join you guys but it seems like you're set for most positions.

We change around positions all the time, there's no set positions or anything. Obviously some people prefer specific positions and plays it more often than not, but it's just a matter of "get into the game session first and see what's free". You can change your pro in between matches, so even if you play a left back for one match you can easily change to keeper or forward or something the next match if someone offers up their spot or leaves.

So the rule is, first to claim a position in the play session gets to play there, until he stops or asks if someone wants to change, we don't steal each others spots in between matches obviously. But we do change around and ask on mumble if someone wants to switch around.

Mr Cola

Nice thread Cola, I'd join you guys but it seems like you're set for most positions.

Since we play all day there is usually always room and we will be playing all year so people will drop out/drop in, the nature of things.

We always welcome players

Phlebas

Banned
Ohk sounds good. I need a new controller that's not ass and falls apart easily like my 360 controller.

Also how can I make it so the EAS FC Lvl I have while on PS4 FIFA transfer. Is it possible?

Replace me as a CDM, I don't trust the new GK's AI

That's probably the position I play the worst.

Ohk sounds good. I need a new controller that's not ass and falls apart easily like my 360 controller.

Also how can I make it so the EAS FC Lvl I have while on PS4 FIFA transfer. Is it possible?

If you buy the game with the same Origin account you use on PC then that stuff carries over!

Top Bottom