• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

I honestly still remember your 200

I was a striker for a good weeks time and the goals were getting hammered in.

1.Kyoufu runs in a straight on the right
2. Defense gets confused and just looks at him
3. ????
4. Ends up on Pamperchu's head and it's a goal.

#NeverGivenTheChance

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
There are a few more achievements i believe

iNvid02

I think my psu is dying.

Probably won't be around for the launch :(

but...but that means quiche is up front

Y4WQ1Ze.gif

get a prime trial from amazon or spend £8 on express delivery and it will come on monday, you could have it installed by 4pm easy.

it would be about £50 though

that fucking sucks Hixx. If you seriously need help paying for the PSU i'll lend you some!

but...but that means quiche is up front

Y4WQ1Ze.gif

get a prime trial from amazon or spend £8 on express delivery and it will come on monday, you could have it installed by 4pm easy.

it would be about £50 though

You'll love me upfront!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
All out attack looks hilarious, if you catch them its a free run on goal

Mr Cola

You dont even understand quiche

With your ea passes

Mr Cola

Do you even know how maddening it is to watch clubs and not play it, to see the balls and not make them, to see the shots and know you could have passed it backwards?

Know my pain Quiche

I literally watched you play clubs for an hour and a half

Literally

quiche buy some more ea access i would watch you again

Do you even know how maddening it is to watch clubs and not play it, to see the balls and not make them, to see the shots and know you could have passed it backwards?

Know my pain Quiche

That is all I played of clubs though! I've still got two accounts with time left. One for Manager Mode and one for Seasons. Should get me through til Monday :D

We should play on ps4

You're more than welcome to join me and my friends again if you want! Not sure how much I'll play with PC version being the same but I'm sure it'll still be a lot.

Mr Cola

I want you all to know how excited I am

valeo

Wonder if I can play this with you guys from Australia with my (actually semi decent) connection..

Will things explode?

Wasn't it just your PSU?

Wonder if I can play this with you guys from Australia with my (actually semi decent) connection..

Will things explode?

Footballfan tried from New Zealand and that failed, but we have players playing from Malaysia and the US.... So worth a try if you are getting it!

Mr Cola

Football is dead and clubs cant bring it back

Mr Cola

Somehow i think we will play 1 game and stop cause of the lag

Mr Cola

So wait what time is the earliest unlock and what server?

Top Bottom