• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA Women's World Cup 2011 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tunin said:
LOL @ the angry comments.
Just learn to lose people.
The loss isn't that bad, but if you have to be taken of on a stretcher, you should not be able to just run back onto the field.

Edit: Holy shit!

kassatsu said:
kqxxU.jpg

kqxxU.jpg

kqxxU.jpg

kqxxU.jpg

kqxxU.jpg
kqxxU.jpg
kqxxU.jpg

Credo

It may have taken me 22 years to discover and warm up to it, but I love this game. Not so good for my heart and nerves though =\

El-Suave

See, dear US sport avatar sporting posters - this is why this is the greatest sport in the world and your national franchised leagues have no hope of touching it. ;)

demigod

yellow submarine said:
Bad officiating in one game does not make it a joke sport. Want me to diss basketball based on some of the shit I've seen during the playoffs?

Also, totally unselfish play by Marta to pass instead of shoot and the person who got the pass shat the bed.

Lol, you obviously never watch football(soccer). People flop, fake injuries all the damn time, they go off the field and then come back like nothing ever happened to them. This is why the sport is such a joke. Of course basketball players are starting to copy that trend and it needs to stop.

Celsior

El-Suave said:
See, dear US sport avatar sporting posters - this is why this is the greatest sport in the world and your franchised leagues have no hope of touching it. ;)
Crappy refereeing making the US need a miracle finish?

linkboy

demigod said:
Lol, you obviously never watch football(soccer). People flop, fake injuries all the damn time, they go off the field and then come back like nothing ever happened to them. This is why the sport is such a joke. Of course basketball players are starting to copy that trend and it needs to stop.

That's my only problem with soccer. The dives are totally a joke (although they're good for a laugh).

W1SSY

El-Suave said:
See, dear US sport avatar sporting posters - this is why this is the greatest sport in the world and your national franchised leagues have no hope of touching it. ;)
It's great because a team has to score in the last minute to right the wrongs that the referees caused?

DJ88

Ok, I just saw the amazing goal the US just made. Can someone explain to me how they they were still playing at 120 min.?

Blackhead

Redarse
MPW said:
Brazil gk @ fault

wtf was she doing in that usa 2nd goal?
there was a brazilian defender that was way back behind the line, playing the american striker onside. the gk had to come out,

DJ88 said:
Ok, I just saw the amazing goal the US just made. Can someone explain to me how they they were still playing at 120 min.?
it was 1-1 at 90 min so they played an extra 30 mins

El-Suave said:

real3.jpg

We've got one for the best sport, and it's actually quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom