• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fight Club -- now a major Broadway musical!

Status
Not open for further replies.

border

Whiny, "rebellious", angst ridden man-children going crazy in 3..........2...........1...........
I was at tonight's Chuck Palahniuk reading at the First Unitarian Church here in Portland, OR. During the Q & A, the author mentioned that various parties have met and are discussing the prospect of a BIG-BUDGET, BROADWAY MUSICAL BASED ON FIGHT CLUB. Palahniuk has given it his stamp of approval and David Fincher is somehow involved. He quoted a gleeful Fincher as saying, "Can you imagine people in New Jersey paying $120 to drive to the city and watch a musical about anarchy?"
It sounds like this guy doesn't really give a fuck about any of the stuff he's created. Cha-ching!
On the subject of the Fight Club video game: "I don't own video games or watch tv. I don't know much about it. It's so easy to sign something and have them cut you a check."

Sorry if already posted...

http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=17810

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I could see a play, loosely based on Fight Club being pretty good. Put the fighting at a minimum, and focus on the 2 personalities. But a musical? That is crazy talk!

Here is Brad Pitt's character.

hughoz.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Chesapeake Silt said:
I would suggest amping up the homoeroticism for the Brodway production... but I'm not sure that's even possible.
Sure, it's possible.

Haven't you seen Top Gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom