• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

Dahbomb

It's much harder to take shit talk at face value on the Internet without context, body language and voice inflection. You just end up sounding like a troll more often than not (not you specifically but in general).

The stuff Bronson has done and what he did at NCR is tame stuff. It was obviously in jest, nothing serious. Though online no one knows what anyone actually intends. So many passive aggressive folks on here combined with sarcastic ones, you never really know. And if you don't know the person personally, shit talk can go south fast because you never know how a person online might respond to it.

Spuck-uk

Banned
I have his # & have been over his house multiple times. The way I play I based on the legendary 5 pieces of advice he gives & it hella works. Guy is an asshole but at the same time the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

What ARE the five pieces of advice, out of curiosity?

Grakl

Should I pick up any of these for funsies:

KOF 98
Waku Waku
Samurai Shodown
KOF 94

These are Neogeo ports on the Switch and I figure it would be cool to try something new esp. since it would be portable

Beckx

Should I pick up any of these for funsies:

KOF 98
Waku Waku
Samurai Shodown
KOF 94

These are Neogeo ports on the Switch and I figure it would be cool to try something new esp. since it would be portable

they're all really fun. (There are a few minor issues that will bother you if you want perfect emulation, you can check the neogeo/switch thread in gaming to see, but nothing major).

cannot wait for the Garou release

Beckx

It's much harder to take shit talk at face value on the Internet without context, body language and voice inflection. You just end up sounding like a troll more often than not (not you specifically but in general).

The stuff Bronson has done and what he did at NCR is tame stuff. It was obviously in jest, nothing serious. Though online no one knows what anyone actually intends. So many passive aggressive folks on here combined with sarcastic ones, you never really know. And if you don't know the person personally, shit talk can go south fast because you never know how a person online might respond to it.

yeah, like to me there's a difference between randomly saying something nasty about someone out of the blue on a message board and goofy looking antics on a stage. also to me there's a huge, HUGE difference between smack talk during a competition and interaction outside of a competition.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
No scrub I actually know & have trained with Bronson. I have his # & have been over his house multiple times. The way I play I based on the legendary 5 pieces of advice he gives & it hella works. Guy is an asshole but at the same time the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

Even more impressive!

Do you know any other fighting game community celebrities? I would just love to know what they're like irl as well

Numb

Why is NJ wrestling King so godlike

zYcg8vI.gif

AYUX7yV.gif

People love punk but can't understand bronson

smh

I didn't mind Punk until this teabagging shit started becoming a recurring thing. I know he's not the sole culprit but I bet he can't go a tournament in 2017 without resorting to it.

I actually checked out a bit of Tekken7 top 8 to put a face to the Bronson name. His shit isn't entertaining.

OH TEE GEEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUHHUdj2Etk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri6J5NuGNSU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8DP8IV9ywY

This guy trying to make his own Project Marvel too. 645 on notice!

Someone managed to make the Phoenix feathers different colors too. I think the most hilarious one I saw recently was Wesker getting the V Dodge into his Counter move that crumples along with a bunch of other moves plastered on to Wesker.

Naw this all coming people from the same discord the stuff he is doing now is all based on the work 645 has already done and discussed in the discord.

Dahbomb

Naw this all coming people from the same discord the stuff he is doing now is all based on the work 645 has already done and discussed in the discord.
Even better then.

Though someone should tell them that the She Hulk Senton/Butt slam should be ground bounce not hard knockdown. ;D

With Madcatz going bankrupt, soon the only choices on the market for PS4 sticks in the EU is going to be the Venom or the R4 Kai.

Neither have Sanwa parts by default.

The alternative is eating shipping from the US or Asia.

:|

Belker

With Madcatz going bankrupt, soon the only choices on the market for PS4 sticks in the EU is going to be the Venom or the R4 Kai.

Neither have Sanwa parts by default.

The alternative is eating shipping from the US or Asia.

:|

The Venom parts are OK. Also it's very easy to put swap them for Sanwa parts. I used this video to do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTow244MVxs

As an aside, I wonder if my 360 SFIV TE fightstick is going to go up in price. It's still boxed and sealed.

Top Bottom