• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 9-15 | Mikrotransaktions™

Essay

I am so lucky I didn't buy a PS3 copy of VF5:FS the other month. (Thank you Xrd for distracting me.) Now I can finally play AAK online with all my hilarious customizations for the measly pittance of $6!

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
I am so lucky I didn't buy a PS3 copy of VF5:FS the other month. (Thank you Xrd for distracting me.) Now I can finally play AAK online with all my hilarious customizations for the measly pittance of $6!
did I meet you at cecc2?

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Its a HDMI dongle you can plug into a TV, and stream video and other streaming services like Twitch/Youtube/etc straight to the TV. You can control it by computer or smartphone or whatever as long as it's part of the same wireless network.

Ah it doesnt work with my twitch thingy? That's weird

Essay

did I meet you at cecc2?

Yup, yours truly in the flesh. Shame I didn't know there would be a VF tourney until the day before, or I'd have been better prepared for juggling another game alongside Xrd. Really, I should've stayed the night in Toronto and actually gotten in casuals with you and the others.

Any tourneys you'll be hitting in the region over the next few months?

Sayad

is this the kind of encouragement and welcoming I should expect from the FGC in 2015?!
Don't listen to him, the game include a five hours anime you can just sit and watch without a second of gameplay, so you're not just buying the game for FGW credit. ;p

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Iron Galaxy about to demo Aganos (the stone giant) in KI season 2

http://www.twitch.tv/irongalaxy

Aganos is the one on the right.

05_kigolem03.jpg

Wow, this looks really good. I'm definitely getting interested in purchasing KI if I ever get a One in the future.

Hope it isn't permanent or anything. Shit is getting scary.

What the hell happened?

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Yup, yours truly in the flesh. Shame I didn't know there would be a VF tourney until the day before, or I'd have been better prepared for juggling another game alongside Xrd. Really, I should've stayed the night in Toronto and actually gotten in casuals with you and the others.

Any tourneys you'll be hitting in the region over the next few months?

Nothing comes to mind, I plan on hitting up A&C when it warms up tho since they have a buttload of VF players every week. I'll let you know when I go to Toronto.

CPS2

What's the easiest way to add money to a US psn account from overseas? I set up an account a while ago but haven't bought anything.

Essay

Nothing comes to mind, I plan on hitting up A&C when it warms up tho since they have a buttload of VF players every week. I'll let you know when I go to Toronto.

Nice, I've been meaning to set foot in A&C. Get me the news before the end of the month prior, and I can be sure to book the time off work.

Tripon

http://www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator If you want to see a Smash 4 tournament with customs on, Tourney Locator is live.

Only a couple of streamed matches with custom though, about half of the competitors (at least on stream) have been playing default because they're still unfamiliar with customs.

Shouta

Hope it isn't permanent or anything. Shit is getting scary.

It is not. But take it to PM if you guys want to talk about shit. We don't need threads getting cluttered with happenings elsewhere.

Ultra anyone?

And Shouta. Set an estimate and we'll go from there.

Not quite as easy, since there's the Allegiant option and the non-allegiant ones, lol.

So let's go with $1000 if possible to cover the non-Allegiant option and then work from there.

We have about 100 dollars in pledges right now.

Top Bottom