• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 9-15 | Mikrotransaktions™

Iron Galaxy about to demo Aganos (the stone giant) in KI season 2

http://www.twitch.tv/irongalaxy

Aganos is the one on the right.

05_kigolem03.jpg

Gotta admit KI has some great character designs (except the shadow demon thing)

hitsugi

I wonder if the flash sale is going to bring an influx of players to Xrd. People who were actually interested in it likely already bought it at full price D:

I wonder if the flash sale is going to bring an influx of players to Xrd. People who were actually interested in it likely already bought it at full price D:

Well I just purchased it for one. The PS4/3 stick issue was the killer for me. But for that price? I'll just deal with a pad for a while.

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign - $20.00 - 60% Off
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - $3.00 - 80% Off
Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - $2.00 - 80% Off

Capcom vs. SNK 2: Mark of the Millennium 2001 - $2.50 - 75% Off

God damn it I didn't want to buy anything other than Majora's this weekend D:

New KI character looks dumb as hell

Couple questions since I never use PSN:

Do they add tax onto the purchase? Like if I buy it for $20 is it just $20 or a bit more? Cause I don't want to buy a $20 PSN card and need like 30 cents extra breh

also, whats the difference between the PS3 version of XRD and PS4?

The Light

Do they add tax onto the purchase? Like if I buy it for $20 is it just $20 or a bit more? Cause I don't want to buy a $20 PSN card and need like 30 cents extra breh

As far as tax goes I believe it depends on the state you live in.

Shouta

Xrd on PS4 is infinitely better looking and runs better. That's the definitive version of the game if you can play it with your controller of choice.

kirblar

Currently debating internally between upgrading my PC (which has finally hit the "cant play new stuff CPU block w/ DA3) or just getting a PS4 to tide me over. Pro: No risky PC NRS netcode. Con: DA3 on PS4. Not sure which way to go.

Lemstar

Protip: there are multiple reliable people on GAF who sell PSN credit at a discount. If you're buying stuff, PM nextgeneration or SmokeMaXx.

xCobalt

I'm pretty sure we don't get taxed.

hitsugi

Xrd on PS4 is infinitely better looking and runs better. That's the definitive version of the game if you can play it with your controller of choice.

Yeah.. It's fine on PS3 but damn if it isn't a lot nicer on PS4... Just a shame about the lack of support for PS3 sticks and lack of stock when it comes to PS4 sticks.

Sayah

Questions:

1. Is there any visual difference between PS3 Xrd and PS4 Xrd?

2. Is there cross platform play between PS3 and PS4 Xrd?

Fitts

Does anyone know how the online community for VF5 is faring these days? That flash sale price is looking damn good right now.

Fitts

Much better on PSN than XBLA. I didn't have difficulty finding games over winter break, although the pool of players is much smaller than Capcom shit.

Worth checking out if you'd like to get into the series.

Thanks. And I'd assume that it wouldn't get the play of Capcom fighters but that's fine. As long as I can find matches.

And yeah, I haven't actually touched the game. I'm more of a fan of 2D fighters but have always been impressed by competitive VF5 play. It's just so damn fluid and technical. Absolutely gorgeous.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Thanks. And I'd assume that it wouldn't get the play of Capcom fighters but that's fine. As long as I can find matches.

And yeah, I haven't actually touched the game. I'm more of a fan of 2D fighters but have always been impressed by competitive VF5 play. It's just so damn fluid and technical. Absolutely gorgeous.

Hope you have a good time with it. If you've got strong fundamentals, you'll go a long way. If you don't, I can't think of a better game to learn them with. Every character is good, rounds are FAST, damage is through the roof. Have fun.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
$24 Xrd oh man I am super tempted. Have way too many games sitting waiting to be played right now though D;

Also $10 Geometry Wars D;

Top Bottom