• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 20-26 | I Can't Believe It's Not A Fighting Game

Infinite

Because local authorities use the police to generate revenue. Coming back from Atlanta, passed through a town in NC where there were about 10 cops on a bridge with radar guns calling down plate numbers to cars a mile down the road- saw 4-5 people pulled over. Complete joke.
Basically this. One of the many reasons why stop and frisk is bullshit.

smurfx

get some go again
crazy, arturo is like last person i thought would be taken in by the cops. does he drive? unpaid parking tickets?

Because local authorities use the police to generate revenue. Coming back from Atlanta, passed through a town in NC where there were about 10 cops on a bridge with radar guns calling down plate numbers to cars a mile down the road- saw 4-5 people pulled over. Complete joke.
there's this one tiny town in arizona that has a 15mph speed limit. the road leading there is 45mph i think and the minute you cross into it you better go 15mph and not 1 mile over it or they will pull you over fast and ticket you.

MavFan619

Banned
You guys should know by now that NY cops are known for being assholes. It's a Saturday night and they are just looking to pick on people. Just hope they don't keep him for the rest of the weekend of even night.
NY cops on a weekend and they pull out all the stops for collars. Hope everything turns out ok.

Infinite

crazy, arturo is like last person i thought would be taken in by the cops. does he drive? unpaid parking tickets?
It can even be something like jumping the turnslides in the train station. They can bring you in for any outstanding court summons/ticket.

Silky

Banned
OMG. So Art is streaming and he went outside for an e-cig. Cops walked by and told him it's banned. They checked his records, something popped up and they took him in. His stream is still running right now. Henry is talking about the incident on it.

Clownin' the fuck out. That's a damn shame #freeart

Toski

Did Art go outside specifically to smoke his e-cig? I understand wanting to go outside, but the beauty of e-cigs is that they can be smoked inside without the problems cigarettes/cigars create.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Whoah dude thats crazy. I hope it works out for art , but why in the hell are E-Cigs banned from public?
Bloomberg liked banning everything that's unhealthy or potentially unhealthy instead of letting people be free to make their own damn decisons.
Did Art go outside specifically to smoke his e-cig? I understand wanting to go outside, but the beauty of e-cigs is that they can be smoked inside without the problems cigarettes/cigars create.
Yeah, if the owners of the place are cool with you using it indoors, and most aren't, for good reason.

Was art streaming at NL?

kirblar

Only problem with E-cigs isn't E-cigs, its the complete a-holes who will blow the vapor all over the place (and onto other people.)

Toski

Yeah, if the owners of the place are cool with you using it indoors, and most aren't, for good reason.

Was art streaming at NL?

I assumed Art was streaming from his house/apartment. If he was a NL then that would probably be the reason he stepped outside.

kirblar said:
Only problem with E-cigs isn't E-cigs, its the complete a-holes who will blow the vapor all over the place (and onto other people.)
To get the big vapor clouds you need a specific set-up. Most e-cigs won't create the vapor needed to get the big clouds.

N4Us

there's this one tiny town in arizona that has a 15mph speed limit. the road leading there is 45mph i think and the minute you cross into it you better go 15mph and not 1 mile over it or they will pull you over fast and ticket you.

In the town where I used to drive through there's a 65mph freeway that almost immediately goes into 45mph with little to no warning. First time I got a ticket was due to that, so glad I don't have to drive there anymore.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Seems pretty clear from the archive anyways that it was BlazGreen that did him in instead of the e-cig.

More proof that anime is the devil.

MrDaravon

new york bans smoking outdoors?

IIRC more or less; anywhere that's considered a public space, as well as 15 feet (?) of a building entrance/business. Or something along those lines.

I would find it VERY hard to believe that as a resident there Art didn't know about that (that's been in place for a good while), or the recent addition of e-cigs to that ban.

RIP Art ;__;7

Top Bottom