• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 8-14 | We played a lot of SG and VF for some reason

Pompadour

Let's just not have his blanks ball punishable on hit (vanilla rog vs blanka match up still haunts me)

I'll take necro over Sim this game.

I like Sim aesthetically better than Necro but Necro has the better moves both functionally and animation wise. So let's just give Sim all of Necro's stretchy moves.

You know, what if Diddy is a guest on SF V? We already know Retro is making a new Diddy and that Ryu will be DLC for Smash game, so it makes complete sense for him to show up as a guest in SF V, being the most popular Smash character.

FD3QWdm.png

Tripon

You know, what if Diddy is a guest on SF V? We already know Retro is making a new Diddy and that Ryu will be DLC for Smash game, so it makes complete sense for him to show up as a guest in SF V, being the most popular Smash character.
Diddy is not the most popular Smash character. And lol at Nintendo allowing any character be on a rival platform

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Makes sense. But Diddy will still look hilariously out of place. Yes, even in a game with characters like Blanka.

jerry1594

I can't think of a Nintendo character that wouldn't look out of place in sf. Before Azure J says anything, no Takumaru doesn't either

I like Sim aesthetically better than Necro but Necro has the better moves both functionally and animation wise. So let's just give Sim all of Necro's stretchy moves.

Necro has some sweet moves like his Dive kicks and his Swinging fierce(?) but I can actually hear his obnoxious VO when I am talking about him. I like Sim much more in terms of looks but I guess I am in the Minority.

I dunno, I would take Oro over Necro.

edit:
Shouta pls :(
Pro-Anime and now Anti-Sim

alstein

You could always give SIm some decent drills and mummies , qcb yoga flames, and good throws....

ST Sim was a lot more fun than SF4 SIm.

ShinMaruku

Blade and Soul just kills me with all the fighting game rip off moves. I mean I just seen a tall chick with long legs and thick thighs and a massive ass just izuna drop people.

Even if the mechanics and the player bases keep people away I'm always glad to see it still inspire other games.

Pompadour

Necro has some sweet moves like his Dive kicks and his Swinging fierce(?) but I can actually hear his obnoxious VO when I am talking about him. I like Sim much more in terms of looks but I guess I am in the Minority.

I dunno, I would take Oro over Necro.

edit:
Shouta pls :(
Pro-Anime and now Anti-Sim

I like Oro better than both as well. However, if he's not going to make it they should give Oro's homing projectiles to Sim's fireballs at the cost of meter.

If Blanka makes it into the original cast of this game I will be pissed. If he makes it in the first set of DLC characters I will be pissed. If he comes out at any point during SF5's life line I will probably be pissed.

Fuck that character. If he IS added I want him to be the shittiest character in the game. Make his balls have 209348092 frames of start up and 209348029349 of recovery. Get rid of his hop move. Make it so he can't throw. Make his electricity need 029349032 button inputs to come out and only do 10 damage at best. Basically turn him into a god damn punching bag and that's that.

Blanka bad?

K9IPdMb.gif

zlatko

Banned
You seem like the kind of person who messages me after I play them. All it does it make me even more hopeful this is a Blanka confirm.
The only time I have message someone is if they message me, and it generally something to troll them to upset them even more.

Top Bottom