• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 8-14 | We played a lot of SG and VF for some reason

Wait.

Wait a second.

Ono said one of the next reveals was someone we haven't seen in a while.

New stage is London, and the one picture of the stage we have shows punks hanging out in the background.

latest
'ello lovely

Pompadour

Wait.

Wait a second.

New stage is London, and the one picture of the stage we have shows punks hanging out in the background.

latest

I hope it's Eagle. THE SHOW MUST GO ON.

Blanka is not that great, why do people hate him so much. Cause his blanka balls?

Elf is so much worse and should die in a fire. And Rufus too, heh.

Rhapsody

Banned
Character doesn't have to be top tier to be hated. Happens in a lot of games when you have that one annoying/scrub killer character.

Blanka is not that great, why do people hate him so much. Cause his blanka balls?

Elf is so much worse and should die in a fire. And Rufus too, heh.

Elf is hated, but I feel like he's easier for new players to guess your way out at the very least compared to Blanka. If you don't know the Blanka MU, you can look pretty silly.

Fuerte only got really intolerable when they turned his fucking chest bump into a "hey let's have this beat everything" move. Before that, he was...manageable.

Wait.

Wait a second.

Sf-birdie.gif

yes please. i'm down for either (or both) of the OG SF England guys. I would be happy if the roster is mainly a mix of SF1/SF3 characters with newcomers. then they can bring the bulk of the SF2 guys in the 2nd season so that it'll sell like hotcakes.

personajes-street-fighter.jpg

Wait.

Wait a second.

Sf-birdie.gif

HUH.

If there really is four new characters, and the roster is 16 characters, that leaves 12 veterans. So I'm guessing they spread that across the five previous games:

SF1 - Ryu, Birdie
SF2 - Chun-Li, Bison
SF3 - ???, ???
SF4 - ???, ???
SF Alpha - Charlie, ???

And then probably two more SF2 characters because hey it's SF2.

HUH.

If there really is four new characters, and the roster is 16 characters, that leaves 12 veterans. So I'm guessing they spread that across the five previous games:

SF1 - Ryu, Birdie
SF2 - Chun-Li, Bison
SF3 - ???, ???
SF4 - ???, ???
SF Alpha - Charlie, ???

And then probably two more SF2 characters because hey it's SF2.

my guesses:
SF1 - Ryu, Birdie, Sagat
SF2 - Chun-Li, Bison, Gief? (maybe swap for Hugo)
SF3 - Alex, Urien
SF4 - C.Viper (maybe Abel instead?), Juri
SF Alpha - Charlie, Sakura
+ 3 new characters
+ whoever the boss is

2nd season/dlc:
shitloads of SF2/SF3/SFA favourites, capcom profits

my guesses:
SF1 - Ryu, Birdie, Sagat
SF2 - Chun-Li, Bison, Gief? (maybe swap for Hugo)
SF3 - Alex, Urien
SF4 - C.Viper, Juri
SF Alpha - Charlie, Sakura
+ 3 new characters
+ whoever the boss is

This would work too, though I'm rooting for Hakan because then we'd probably see a lot more Hakan play. And Hakan is great.

And then we'll see Ken before EVO 2K16 probably

Sigmaah

Ima be so mad if sf5 consists of a lot of old chars and not a good amount of new. That'll just bore the shit outta me.

Bring my nigga Twelve back tho.

mbpm1

nooooooooooo

Moves:

Ground Roll: Exactly like Blanka's roll, but on the ground. Once in this state Blanka gains access to various moves: Diveball (El B launches up into the air and comes down diagonally. Can cross up), Ballthrow (looks exactly like Diveball but is a throw and launches you into the animation for Blanka's backthrow), and BallHarder (El B rolls backwards).

Electric Hop: El B hops through the opponent. Invincible frames. Electrifies the opponent. Can Cross up.

Slide: Like Blanka's slide,but safe at all ranges.

Village

Stage is london, introduces cammy and character we haven't seen in a while. Birdie is getting beaten down in the background.

Top Bottom