• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: CEO & Dreamhack Summer [CPT Premier] [06/16/17-06/19/17]

Burritoad

wow that was straight out of a sitcom. "What an amazing set!" that we completely missed because of some hilarious calamity.

Except I'm not laughing.

LOL reminds me of EVO 2010 when the stream cut out during grand finals and then we hear Adam Sessler yelling "THAT WAS AN AMAZING MATCH!" when it was all over.

Euphor!a

Banned
Saying something like

"Honest, sometimes it's actually not their fault.
I know this is NeoGAF where everything is Capcom's fault."

Is grouping Neogaf as hivemind, and that's why I was calling him out of all posters. Can you read dude?

What does any of that have to do with you making some weird stand on a factually incorrect statement?

Tripon

Why would he have to? Other people have that well covered. I'm glad there is somebody with the energy to correct people on bullshit like blaming Capcom for the venue

And what does that have to do with that incoherent mess he typed after defending complete nonsense?

Because he's defended Capcom for so often and so long people reflexively don't want to side with him, even if he's correct.

"fuckin, the capcom pro tour, you know what I mean. capcom's name is all over this thing. And it's on the twitch channel Capcom Fighters."

Ignorance is not an excuse.

Lulubop

What does any of that have to do with you making some weird stand on a factually incorrect statement?

When did I criticize Capcom, or say he was wrong? I definitively was calling the lone dragon for grouping neogaf as a hivemind, and that's all I said. So what are you going on about?

"fuckin, the capcom pro tour, you know what I mean. capcom's name is all over this thing. And it's on the twitch channel Capcom Fighters."

Ignorance is not an excuse.

Yes I should definitely do research into which individual is booking an event for a capcom game that's on capcom fighters and part of the capcom pro tour. MY BAD.

jesus the defence force is out tonight huh. I'm not even shitting on capcom, I'm just saying it's not unreasonable that this reflects poorly on them.

Hueytothe

Yes I should definitely do research into which individual is booking an event for a capcom game that's on capcom fighters and part of the capcom pro tour. MY BAD
Its not a capcom event really, street fighter is only 1 of the many games there. you can see that on the first page of this thread

Because he's defended Capcom for so often and so long people reflexively don't want to side with him, even if he's correct.

He depends Capcom reflexively because people bash Capcom reflexively.

Like, even for somebody who didn't know that Capcom didn't book the venue, why would they be to blame for the stream? Nobody is blaming Jebailey for bad Internet, because the venue's bad internet is the fault of the venue. It's a total desperation to bash Capcom for any reason whatsoever.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Xiaohai vs Punk started

Translation: "Even if he's right, he likes Capcom, so I'll argue with him and side with completely incorrect statements!"

Lol, that doesn't put you all in a very good light.

Prettttttttty much this.

Lulubop

Like, even for somebody who didn't know that Capcom didn't book the venue, why would they be to blame for the stream? Nobody is blaming Jebailey for bad Internet, because the venue's bad internet is the fault of the venue. It's a total desperation to bash Capcom for any reason whatsoever.

He definitely takes it to the next level, like it's personal or his job. I mean the post history is there.

Euphor!a

Banned
When did I criticize Capcom, or say he was wrong? I definitively was calling the lone dragon for grouping neogaf as a hivemind, and that's all I said. So what are you going on about?

Feel free to go read the first post I responded if you've forgotten already, it was you jabbering on, mocking someone suggesting they believe Capcom could do no wrong, when in actuality they didn't do anything wrong here and instead of ignoring it you chose to make this bizarre, dumb stand.

ScribbleD

Yes I should definitely do research into which individual is booking an event for a capcom game that's on capcom fighters and part of the capcom pro tour. MY BAD.

jesus the defence force is out tonight huh. I'm not even shitting on capcom, I'm just saying it's not unreasonable that this reflects poorly on them. jesus h

Before popping off like a fool? Yeah, you should probably at least figure out what the event is before you go shooting your mouth off blaming people. You're acting both ignorant and entitled about circumstances you don't even want to bother trying to understand. Also, CEO isn't a person, it's a multi-game tournament that is not run by Capcom.

Tripon

Translation: "Even if he's right, he likes Capcom, so I'll argue with him and side with completely incorrect statements!"

That doesn't put you all in a very good light.

And you just want to defend the company, I get it. Just means that some people don't trust you now, just gotta deal with it.

"Yes I should definitely do research into which individual is booking an event for a capcom game that's on capcom fighters and part of the capcom pro tour. MY BAD.

jesus the defence force is out tonight huh. I'm not even shitting on capcom, I'm just saying it's not unreasonable that this reflects poorly on them. jesus h"

There's no defense force because there's nothing to defend against. Correcting you for being wrong doesn't qualify as a defense force. And if you want to comment on something, there is a bare minimum of knowledge you should have.

Rocwell

Yeah there have been issues with the venue internet all weekend.

I don't think it was ever as bad as this though. Sucks to happen during top 8 of your headline event.

Lulubop

Feel free to go read the first post I responded if you've forgotten already, it was you jabbering on, mocking someone suggesting they believe Capcom could do no wrong, when in actuality the didn't do anything wrong here and instead of ignoring it you chose to make this bizarre, dumb stand.

No it was me calling out someone who tried to group had as a hivemind of capcom hate, sonic your face. I know the lone dragons post history.

Top Bottom