• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoku88

Wow. Figure prices are really getting high. Just saw that tomopop article about the premium $100 beach queens. They're still 1/10 lol.

zoku88

not in the US...:( How much are the price usually?

hmm I might have to check if they ship to my country.
Actually, not that much now that I look at my order for the other two homura figures. They're about $120.

Compared to how much aniplex stuff usually costs, anyway.

javac

Man I have no place to put all these figures. I'm hoping to move into a new place not too far in the future. Obviously not for the sake of my figures lmao but it'll be a good reason to renovate and use space more wisely instead of having to juggle everything whenever I get a new figure or movie just to fit it on the shelf. Basically I hope to get a bigger place down the line :p

javac

Figure GAF |OT2| The point of no return.
Figure GAF |OT2| But our princess is in another store!
Figure GAF |OT2| Figures. Figures never change.
Figure GAF |OT2| Money does buy happiness!

Sorry for going over my quota of suggestions but I'm really bored :$

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Isn't there a movie as well?

There are 3 movies, first 2 retell the 12 tv episodes, and the 3rd is a sequel. Just skip the first 2 movies since the episodes had better pacing. The movie is just a poorly done copy and paste job with a few new scenes and some graphic update.

The 12 episodes is pretty standalone from start to finish, in my opinion the movie sequel is completely optional. You can watch it if they ever announce a season 2 or movie 4.

There are 3 movies, first 2 retell the 12 tv episodes, and the 3rd is a sequel. Just skip the first 2 movies since the episodes had better pacing. The movie is just a poorly done copy and paste job with a few new scenes and some graphic update.

The 12 episodes is pretty standalone from start to finish, in my opinion the movie sequel is completely optional. You can watch it if they ever announce a season 2 or movie 4.

Cool, may watch it this weekend then. Saw it on Netflix so I added it to my queue

Josephl64

5375F8E33503EF000C

damn...I wanted #2 to win!!

2 and 4 were my faves, didn't want to say 4 because nobody else mentioned it ~

Looks good, I'm happy with this

omlet

I can't wait... hnnnngh

how much is she going to cost?

More than I should be OK with spending but not enough to stop me from buying.

IMO Kyoko's
dynamic exit scene enhancements
are must-see in movie 2, but, yeah, just go with the series. Definitely watch Madoka, it's great.
Way better than monogatari, ugh

Vooduu

Has anybody been to Tokyo? I'm staying in Akihabara and Asakusa. Just wondering what to expect and hoping to get a RAH evangelion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom