• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Haha i did 3 pulls - man that first one was a nice troll though. Rainbow turned into....

5j1urt.jpg
619ud8.jpg

lol 3rd Pull was another troll - Edge.

But the second pull..........

FFFFFFIV YEAH............FINALLY - CECIL IS HOME !!!!!
WE DID IT !!!

PS. Congrats Vashetti and everyone else who got lucky.

Chrono - 2x Chiz, Zidane and co. are actually quite nice but i know that feeling from OPTC. No matter what you pull at some point you just want that Legend/base 5* - but we have still enough dailies for you to get lucky.

chrono01

Sadly not. I have one already.

I see folks are saying Orlandu banner isn't as hot. I'm almost wondering if on alt account I should do a 10+1. But after looking at my laundry list on that account tonight, not sure that's a wise idea...

Used my 10 tickets and decided to do a multi. Didn't get him, but I came out pretty good.
Snow
Miyuki
Chizzy
Graff(First one)
Zid(2nd)
WoL
That's an insane list of characters. Congrats.

i don't think i could handle another troll rainbow crystal, only reason Bartz didn't break me is because I didn't care that much about Donkey Kong and I didn't have BUTTS. If I got some shit like Duane on the Noctis banner it'd end me.

Dandte

I should have saved my lapis for tidus as i planned....fuck wasting 10k lapis feels so bad. No lapis for orlandu eileen or tidus.

Rixa

Haha i did 3 pulls - man that first one was a nice troll though. Rainbow turned into....

WE DID IT !!!

Wow again Rainbow :D Lol.

\o/ But that Cecil. Man you break the curse and within same hour I did break my curse \o/

Muku

I did the bulk of my pulls, I didn't manage it. Zero 5* for me. :(

Thanks though, maybe I'll be lucky with my dailies?

Hey, a second Firion can't hurt?

But yeah, the initial Orlandu banner is pretty bad. If you wait for his return, you'll have much better units to pull alongside him.

Don't do it man, resist.

Now makes me wonder what to do on my main account... since I've been saving for him.... should I just blow a few more and have time to save up those tickets again? Kind of disappointed his first banner is going to suck...

Congrats on Cecil, Sasuke!

chrono01

This game rate is crazy low :(
Worst is rainbow troll..
Daily is where i got my 5*. So dont give up!
Yeah, not going to give up!

7l0uj9.jpg

Chrono - 2x Chiz, Zidane and co. are actually quite nice but i know that feeling from OPTC. No matter what you pull at some point you just want that Legend/base 5* - but we have still enough dailies for you to get lucky.
Congrats on the Cecil. It's been a long time coming, that's for sure!

As for me, it's just...you know that saying "get that monkey off of my back!"? It's kind of like that with me. The longer it goes on without a 5* base, the more empowering that feeling becomes. I know I have a solid box, especially after tonight (I got my second/third Zidane, second/third Chizuru and Gaffgarion), but it's still upsetting (for the reason you mentioned). I'll just log in daily, save up tickets/Lapis, and keep at it. I just hope the content doesn't become too unbearable for me, but thankfully I have ExviusGAF here to support me. <3

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Sadly not. I have one already.

I see folks are saying Orlandu banner isn't as hot. I'm almost wondering if on alt account I should do a 10+1. But after looking at my laundry list on that account tonight, not sure that's a wise idea...

Not really, unit wise, the banner is fairly weak.

The two 3* units peak at 5*m but offer serviceable TMs
Lawrence basically offer the Black Belt Gi+, More armor and 4+ ATK over it.
Ovelia offers a really solid staff(Weaker version of Leanna's stat wise, but it gives 15% MP which is fanastic)
Soliel is considered one of the lowest 6*, but she doesn't seem terrible. Simply she is a pure buff unit and nothing more. Great if you're load, terrible if you're not.

Then the one true god.

Basically, there are worse banners, but it's not something to go all out on largely because the units outside him are meh

Iceman829

I decided not to pull anymore for now and I'm just going through arena and some nrg before I go back to sleep I still have 15k lapis and 45 tickets to use.

Does anyone know if bladeblitz is banned this week? I might have to bring WoL back. Right now I'm swapping CoD to Diabolos for multi hit petrify.

GG-Duo

WE DID IT !!!

High five! I recently (finally) got a Cecil too -- after watching all my friends use him as a tank on events and watching them get him to 6*, and after all those LB Pots sit in my Unit List...

It felt good.

And, hey, since the maze is here you can go for the LB Pots for him :)

chrono01

Now makes me wonder what to do on my main account... since I've been saving for him.... should I just blow a few more and have time to save up those tickets again? Kind of disappointed his first banner is going to suck...
It's up to you. If you still need a few Chizzy and have some tickets to blow, this isn't a bad banner. Wait for Orlandu's return, IMO, as well as Tidus. Both come back with much better characters in their second banners, especially Rikku with Tidus. Also, who knows? Maybe we'll have that crystal change then too?

Muku

Not really, unit wise, the banner is fairly weak.

The two 3* units peak at 5*m but offer serviceable TMs
Lawrence basically offer the Black Belt Gi+, More armor and 4+ ATK over it.
Ovelia offers a really solid staff(Weaker version of Leanna's stat wise, but it gives 15% MP which is fanastic)
Soliel is considered one of the lowest 6*, but she doesn't seem terrible. Simply she is a pure buff unit and nothing more. Great if you're load, terrible if you're not.

Then the one true god.

Hmm, okay. Well, I don't pull for TMs, since that's a long manual process of grinding that I have a laundry list for still.

I imagine his second banner will be a good while after his first. Might have to sleep on it to figure out what to do. Conflicted.

It's up to you. If you still need a few Chizzy and have some tickets to blow, this isn't a bad banner. Wait for Orlandu's return, IMO, as well as Tidus. Both come back with much better characters in their second banners, especially Rikku with Tidus. Also, who knows? Maybe we'll have that crystal change then too?

If we would only be so lucky...

Rixa

Sidenote they removed that double daily login banner pull :p.

Or atleast on iOS I can't see it. On Android I had it.
My 2 daily login pulls were: Charlotte & Fang, One tix pull was 4* Vanille in Noctis banner.

KeRaSh

Not sure if I should do a 10+1 für Noctis. I definitely want at least one more Chorizo so even if I got her and no Noctis I wouldn't be that disappointed...
I'll probably not get Orlandu or Tidus anyways so why save my Lapis until then? >_>

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Hmm, okay. Well, I don't pull for TMs, since that's a long manual process of grinding that I have a laundry list for still.

I imagine his second banner will be a good while after his first. Might have to sleep on it to figure out what to do. Conflicted.

I feel like both of the 3* TMs would be on the lower level too.
One has a healthy increase of DEF over Black Belt Gi, but you're doing it for 22DEF and 4ATK.

Similar to the staff, where you can pull a bunch, great, but also, my Refia is pushing 500+MP already. More is great, but the other TMs I have in the pot for her will be 30% SPR/20% MP.

This is of course how I see it. I'm not a whale, I don't even do Lapis refreshes for TMs. But those items would largely be 3rd tier for me, because they don't offer a massive jump. The Staff would be second, but I'm also 50% through Leanna(The girl loves me).

Muku

Not sure if I should do a 10+1 für Noctis. I definitely want at least one more Chorizo so even if I got her and no Noctis I wouldn't be that disappointed...
I'll probably not get Orlandu or Tidus anyways so why save my Lapis until then? >_>

I'm having a lapis debate with myself too. x_x OMG.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
23 tickets, last one Gold > Rainbow

Fuck Yeah, Noctis get!

Also got Mercedes along the way!

Congrats! That's 4....

https://goo.gl/photos/sHiicWUasZL6T62p6

It's done.

My noctis is yours gaf.

FUCK YES BLAZED GIMME DAT SWEET DECKED OUT NOCTIS

(5...)

Daily- Charlotte

Single Ticket- Faris

1st 10+1 pull:
Locke
Fang
Charlotte
Sabin
Luna
Cerius
Ludmille
Kuja
Ingus
Hayate
Gaffgarion

2nd 10+1:

AWWW YUSSS!

(that first 11 pull is a helluva TM pull if I've ever seen one!)

C O N G R A T U F U C K I N L A T I O N S ! ! !

We now have 6 Noctis in this thread. 30 Charlottes, but 6 Noctis. Not bad y'all.

chrono01

So with these pulls...could someone help me out by recommending which units to fuse away and which to keep for TM/TM raising? I'm finding my list cluttered...

- Faris x2
- Ingus x6
- Alma x3
- Edge x2
- Fang x5
- Hope x3
- Sazh x3
- Arc x2
- Charlotte x9 (Holy Hell)
- Ludmille x6
- Freya x3
- Lenna x2
- Tellah x5
- Hayate x4
- Celes x2
- Gilbert x2
- Leo x2
- Locke x2
- Golbez x4
- Medius x3
- Firion x2
- Terra x2
- Cloud of Darkness x3
- Garland x3
- Luna x2
- Rydia x2
- Shantotto x4
- Kain x 7

Obviously I'm keeping multiple of some of them regardless (Zidane, Chizuru, etc.), but I'm not sure how many of the rest I should be keeping or how valuable their TM's are (and how many I need of each TM).

23 tickets, last one Gold > Rainbow

Fuck Yeah, Noctis get!

Also got Mercedes along the way!

It's done.

My noctis is yours gaf.

Daily- Charlotte

Single Ticket- Faris

1st 10+1 pull:
Locke
Fang
Charlotte
Sabin
Luna
Cerius
Ludmille
Kuja
Ingus
Hayate
Gaffgarion

2nd 10+1:

AWWW YUSSS!
Congrats to you three. :)

Muku

Sleeping on this lapis/more ticket thing on my main account. Look forward to seeing what others pull over night as well. Off to bed, but the temptation is so there after hearing about Orlandus banner.

desverger

So with these pulls...could someone help me out by recommending which units to fuse away and which to keep for TM/TM raising? I'm finding my list cluttered...

- Faris x2
- Ingus x6
- Alma x3
- Edge x2
- Fang x5
- Hope x3
- Sazh x3
- Arc x2
- Charlotte x9 (Holy Hell)
- Ludmille x6
- Freya x3
- Lenna x2
- Tellah x5
- Hayate x4
- Celes x2
- Gilbert x2
- Leo x2
- Locke x2
- Golbez x4
- Medius x3
- Firion x2
- Terra x2
- Cloud of Darkness x3
- Garland x3
- Luna x2
- Rydia x2
- Shantotto x4
- Kain x 7

Obviously I'm keeping multiple of some of them regardless (Zidane, Chizuru, etc.), but I'm not sure how many of the rest I should be keeping or how valuable their TM's are (and how many I need of each TM).

High priority TMs would be Hayate (Black Cowl), Locke (Rising Sun), Ludmille (Dualcast), Arc (Omnirod), and Shantotto (+30% MAG).

As a rule of thumb I keep max 3 of any unit I plan to farm TMs, because I hate doing singles. I usually do 3x and 2x of an unit in a TM party, for example my previous one was 2x Cecil, 3x Ludmille.

wilstreak

Congrats for anyone with Noctis.

Someone on FB confess that they just spend 85K lapis and still not pulling him. Gumi must be feeling good about the amount people spend to try to get him.

Do 3 pull from ticket and get Vaan, Luna, and Leo. Not too disappointed since yesterday i just pull Lightning (use up all my luck).

People don't forget to save some of your lapis because the new year bundle might come along soon!

Razmos

Right, so on the bright side (after 9 11 pulls and no Noctis and I need to cheer myself up)

I did get:
- Gilgamesh
- Enough Charlottes for her TM
- a few Medius
- 4 Mercedes
- 3 Chizuru
- Zidane
- Cecil
- Snow
- Sazh
- Garnet
- Locke
- Mustadio
- A few Alma
And probably others I lost track of

Congrats on the Noctis pulls!!

I used 4 tickets and did the daily.

Got Mustadio, Medius, Chuzuru (gold), Vaan (gold) and Charlotte.

Could be much worse, but all dupes for me.

Syntsui

Yup, it happened, they broke me. Spent everything I had and only got trash (9 tickets + daily + 2x11 summons).

Then I bought the biggest pack of lapis and did 3 more 11 pulls and it was all downhill from there.

Managed to get only 2 Chizurus after these 65 pulls too... All the luck I've had until now went away. I'll be a strictly F2P player because it's just not worth it for me anymore, I lost.

unrealist

FYI, I spent 85 tickets and 45k Lapis, still no Rainbow :(

I have enought Charlottes to max her TM out thrice, and in the meantime, my Shadow, Penolo and Bediles TM are maxed too .. Chizuru is at 85%

:( :( :( :( :(

Pejo

My dog woke me up to go outside. Oh look, it's past midnight!

15 tickets - got 2 Mercedes, 5 Charlottes, and 2 more Chiz, no Noct.

The biggest bummer - Still no lapis from my purchase a week ago. Fuck Gumi, I'm not spending another dime until that purchase is fixed and I get compensation.

Congrats to those of you that got Noct already, I really fucking want him, but I'm going to bed for now.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Right, so on the bright side (after 9 11 pulls and no Noctis and I need to cheer myself up)

I did get:
- Gilgamesh
- Enough Charlottes for her TM
- a few Medius
- 4 Mercedes
- 3 Chizuru
- Zidane
- Cecil
- Snow
- Sazh
- Garnet
- Locke
- Mustadio
- A few Alma
And probably others I lost track of

did you say you pulled 99 units?

giphy.gif

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Yup, it happened, they broke me. Spent everything I had and only got trash (9 tickets + daily + 2x11 summons).

Then I bought the biggest pack of lapis and did 3 more 11 pulls and it was all downhill from there.

Managed to get only 2 Chizurus after these 65 pulls too... All the luck I've had until now went away. I'll be a strictly F2P player because it's just not worth it for me anymore, I lost.

oh my god man didn't you do this last time before you got lightning??

Rixa

FYI, I spent 85 tickets and 45k Lapis, still no Rainbow :(

I have enought Charlottes to max her TM out thrice, and in the meantime, my Shadow, Penolo and Bediles TM are maxed too .. Chizuru is at 85%

:( :( :( :( :(
Iam sorry :/

The heck. You have got 18 Chizurus? Or have you moogled / grind it?

Grezak

Oh yes!

After troll Gaffgarion on Lightning banner I got him!

X0kaKLN.png

Also all banner units in 2 multipulls, rng paid off this time <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom