• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Finish the sentence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattergen

Post a fragment of a sentence, next poster completes it and posts another fragment.

GO!

I crossed paths with Mariah Carey on the sidewalk the other day and...

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
sorry mike works. i'll try to contribue something better next time.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Grubdog said:
noticed a shop that sold sandwiches! i chose to...
burn down the sandwich shop to impress mariah carey. that did not impress her. hse instead called the police. the poliec came and started firing at me, i did the only thing i could thinkg of and whipped out my penis...

Substance

and asked the sandwich vendor if he would pay 25 cents for me to rebuild his sandwich shop with solely the use of my penis, curious now, the police stopped firing and watched this remarkable evnt to be.

ShyGuy

my slot baby, you know you wanna. The penis was then repeatedly inserted in Doctor Jane and she proceeded to...

Jak140

...out hope that someone would save them. Then arose the one man that could save them, immune to the alien's penis purloining powers--it was Bobbit's shaftless husband.

"You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the facts of life." I suddenly felt weak and collapsed...

ShyGuy

ran into Mariah Carey! She then started to sing "you've got me feeling emotions, deeper than I ever felt before". At that point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom