• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem: Seima no Kouseki - New Screens

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n08/be8j/index.html

ss01.jpg
ss02.jpg

ss03.jpg
ss04.jpg

ss05.jpg
ss06.jpg

ss07.jpg
ss08.jpg

I grabbed Fire Emblem back when it was first released but only just got around to starting it this last week and I'm completely in love with it. I'm really excited about getting more in this series, and these screens are damned purty.

AniHawk

Intelligent Systems is driving me nuts.

Fire Emblem VI wont be released here.
We're getting screens of Fire Emblem IX but nothing regarding Fire Emblem VIII.
Fire Emblem VIII will be released on the GC before the end of the year, and there's no known upgrade from the GBA titles to the GC other than it's on a console now.

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
Looks purty indeed. I want more Fire Emblem goodness this way (Europe) please :(. And Black Matrix would be nice too kthnx.

kiryogi

Banned
AniHawk said:
Intelligent Systems is driving me nuts.

Fire Emblem VI wont be released here.
We're getting screens of Fire Emblem IX but nothing regarding Fire Emblem VIII.
Fire Emblem VIII will be released on the GC before the end of the year, and there's no known upgrade from the GBA titles to the GC other than it's on a console now.

Did they confirm that they won't bother? Cry D:

I'm sure we'll get this one...eventually. Perhaps the GC version has some complex new gameplay elements that have yet to be revealed, but I wouldn't count on it.

I want them all, along with a port of Genealogy of Holy War. I desperately want VI to follow up the end of the game that came out here.

I'm really digging the character art. It's got a very cool style to it. One of these days I'll need to pick up the one that's already been released.

I need to overcome my fear of strat. RPG's before I can do that though. It's true, I suck ass.

Link316

Banned
that looks great but I've gotten used to Nintendo usually not releasing Fire Emblem games here, the GBA version must not have sold well enough to their standards if they're passing on this :(

jarrod

Banned
I think we'll get both FE VIII & IX here simultaneously next summer/fall. FE VI however is probably a lost cause at this point.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I like the addition of creatures to fight. Maybe there will be some sort of animal-hand character that can wrangle them.

Top Bottom