• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First juicy information on Season 4 of Smallville!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattx5

I don't know if anyone here cares about the show, but I certainly do. First details have been discovered on the season premiere.

Sounds interesting -

Episode #4-1: "Crusade" Tentative Air Date: Oct. 6, 2004

Written By: ??
Directed By: ??

Added 6/30: The title of the episode is "Crusade."

- The episode begins "Three months later..." Someone finds something in a shield-shaped chamber in Egypt. Something is found - a statue of the Egyptian sun god Ra. Suddenly, a man steps out, wearing a white suit backlit by the sun.

- Clark and Lois try to get into a hospital, and Lois says "There's a guy here who needs assistance." She claims he has amnesia so she doesn't really know who he is. (Shouldn't the Smallville Medical folks recognize him by now?)

- Clark steps to a window and sees his reflection for what seems like his first time. As he looks, the blanket he's wearing falls, causing Lois to deadpan that he may need a gown first.

- Lex lies in a filtration chamber on a jet, we assume recovering from the poison. Outside the jet, the captain sees something. "What is it? A bird or a plane?" We don't know...

- Lex is traveling to Egypt; perhaps having something to do with the teaser scene. He instructs a man named Tariq to hide any evidence of him ever being there.

- The casting pages have certain bits blacked out, but we could swear we see the name "CHLOE" among the blacked-out lines... meaning it seems Chloe may be alive and well, despite the graveside service. If that is indeed Chloe, her scenes take place in the Smallville Torch.

- Clark and Lois first meet as Lois is visiting Chloe's grave, in a scene that may bring back memories of Clark and Lana's first real exchange of dialogue in the Smallville pilot episode.

- For some reason plastic flowers are placed instead of real ones.

Other Spoilers - Posted June 2004:

The Lois character is currently planned to be in four episodes.

- Despite the reason for Lois coming to town, we do not think Chloe is gone from the show. She may be gone for a few episodes, though.

- A new possibly ongoing character is coming to Smallville. The character is Jason Teague, an American college junior who is "charming, broad-shouldered," and will definitely serve to open Lana up a little bit. The two of them meet in Paris, and he may be coming back to the "leafy little hamlet" with her. They have a great time in Europe, racing through the Alps on a motorbike, seeing the Notre Dame, and more. (Oh, and those of you who are snarking that it'll be on a Vespa and not a real motorbike - go to the head of the class!)

- Apparently Lex is going to come visit Lana in Europe. Guess that means he'll be okay ;) "I feel like I'm not the person he said goodbye to. I've changed so much," Lana says. One might even be able to gleam that over the summer Lana had developed some feelings for him.

- All indicators imply that all seven of the show's regular cast will survive the finale cliffhangers... unless, of course, they're trying to trick us! How they'll pull this off is anyone's guess!

www.kryptonsite.com

Vlad

I find myself realizing recently that the only reason I sat through Smallville last season was simply because I knew I'd be entertained by Angel afterwards, so it'd all balance out. Now that Angel's gone, I really gotta wonder how many episodes I'll make it through before I give up completely.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Can somebody recap the final ep for me?

Was that the one where Chloe walked into the house and it blew up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom