• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First screen of PSP Ridge Racer

Jonnyram

I loved the sharpness of RRV to bits, still do really.
Also, the intro movie shows the Solvalou, one of the cars in RRV.... I guess it's not a straight port, but there's a lot of RRV influence in this game.

robox

::after watching the vid::

ooohh nice, has the original ridge racer theme in it.... wonder if they'll keep it in there... and add rare hero too

Trojan X

Banned
Some of the original RR theme songs are brilliant.

The original was my definite alternative summer happy game from Daytona - not saying that RR is in the same league as Daytona, but back when the arcades was blooming it was a very happy summery feeling game. Lovely...

COCKLES

being watched
I think this is the point in the thread where myself, Shadow and it's other fans tell all you RRV fanboys.

RAGE RACER >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> REST OF SERIES.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
I have nothing to add to this thread except to say that I friggin love the opening, music, look, etc. to Ridge 4....

ourumov

Some day all the Rage Racer fans have to show me some videos of you playing the game because I deffinitelly suck at both Rage Racer and RRT4...Imo the two RR games with less RR feeling...

Top Bottom