• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Flint official blames water crisis on f*cking n*****s’ who ‘don’t pay their bills’

Chococat

I guarantee you there's plenty more dudes running Flint's govt. that think exactly like this prick.

Correction. The state of Michigan. It is full of racist idiot who loved making money working in the industrial cities of Detroit, Flint, and Saginaw with playing little to possible to those "black" cities". When the house of card fell for everyone, they just forced more anger one the "blacks" instead of blaming their own short sighted life styles.

I lived in the heart of white rural factory worker. They spent their money like it was a guaranteed fact of life. Even when life was good for everyone, the bitched about the "blacks".

Michigan is a shit filled hell hole because everyone kept money for themselves and not paying any forward to building a state for their kids and grandkids future.

What can I say, I hate my state. Full of racist assholes.

Aselith

Why did he go to Myrtle Beach with 24 guys? That seems like a large group...did he just ride a bus with some black people and use that as a not a racist ploy?

shandy706

We do a lot of refurbishing/replacing water-lines/systems with my job.

This isn't a color thing, it's a poor community/run down towns thing (money wise) where I'm at. I don't know what it is in Detroit necessarily.

I mean, I wouldn't pay for contaminated water either, but it's also not unusual for poor communities to be way behind on water bills (often weeks and months on average), or just not pay them at all.

No excuse to be a raging racist over it.

"I'm not racist, I don't even want to use the word, look I got a bunch of black friends."

Okay. Don't use it then? Seems simple enough if you're not what you say you aren't.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
This country is really becoming too PC when someone can't use racial slurs to describe people that are not paying for their poison water, making the people around them pick up the slack.

Is the water still contaminated over there ? It's pretty shameful how long they let this go on.

Yep, and it sure is. There's still issues. Everyone in my family has had skin issues due to the water, my mother's hair started falling out, the water still doesn't smell right (water shouldn't fucking smell to begin with), and some of my t-shirts have randomly disintegrated in the washer.

We still have to bathe in this nonsense, use it for clothes washing, washing dishes, etc. Meanwhile nothing has been done.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Correction. The state of Michigan. It is full of racist idiot who loved making money working in the industrial cities of Detroit, Flint, and Saginaw with playing little to possible to those "black" cities". When the house of card fell for everyone, they just forced more anger one the "blacks" instead of blaming their own short sighted life styles.

I lived in the heart of white rural factory worker. They spent their money like it was a guaranteed fact of life. Even when life was good for everyone, the bitched about the "blacks".

Michigan is a shit filled hell hole because everyone kept money for themselves and not paying any forward to building a state for their kids and grandkids future.

What can I say, I hate my state. Full of racist assholes.

Where you live in Michigan? This sounds like a Saginaw-area person lol.

It's always amusing and somewhat terrifying to find someone who actually truly believes that "nigger" is in reference to an almost different class/species of black person. As if "nigger" was only ever used as an insult for "bad" black people.

It's always amusing and somewhat terrifying to find someone who actually truly believes that "nigger" is in reference to an almost different class/species of black person. As if "nigger" was only ever used as an insult for "bad" black people.

I've known a few, even had a ex-boss peddle that shit.

I always wonder how awkward it must be for idiots like this who say dumb shit and get outed publicly when at some point they have to go looking for a new job and they ask what happened at the old one.

All it takes is a good Google search to find out the shit you've been upto. Good luck finding another job with diverse employees.

azyless

Yep, and it sure is. There's still issues. Everyone in my family has had skin issues due to the water, my mother's hair started falling out, the water still doesn't smell right (water shouldn't fucking smell to begin with), and some of my t-shirts have randomly disintegrated in the washer.

We still have to bathe in this nonsense, use it for clothes washing, washing dishes, etc. Meanwhile nothing has been done.
Ugh fucking hell. That's awful. Sorry you have to go through that.

Tripolygon

Banned
I've known a few, even had a ex-boss peddle that shit.
This pisses me off so much. I remember when i was in my history class and some girl tried the "nigger means ignorant" bullshit. I almost fell off my sit because i couldn't control myself. There is a word for ignorant people, it is ignorant. Sad part is, I've seen some black folks that peddle that shit too.

"I'm not racist, I don't even want to use the word, look I got a bunch of black friends."

Okay. Don't use it then? Seems simple enough if you're not what you say you aren't.

You don't get it, the 24 black friends he has forced him to say it because this situation is so dire.

megalowho

"If Chris Rock said it, why can't I?"

It's no wonder Flint is still an ongoing crisis if this mentality is pervasive among those in positions of power. Utterly shameful, on a personal level for stains like Phil Stair and as a complete failure of government at the state and local level. Maybe this will kick start some media coverage again at least to remind folks that Flint is still fucked.

Top Bottom