• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitledbduoc.png

Hahaha

wedward

Where is Falcao going this summer? Looks like he needs to head to the MLS to find his level.

Subbed off for Ashley Young after 60mins against a lower league team.

Wilbur

Banned
This is jokes. Who would have suspected this when we hired LVG :lol

I at least thought we'd be playing well

Instead we're shit and we're third.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
:lol yeah! They also hinted at other dimensions which would be really cool.

here's my theory:
i think There are two reverse flashes in two different timelines. One is obv Wells who's stuck in the past and who was obessed with the flash in his future. The other one is probably Eddie. He's a bit of a mystery for me. And in regards to the time travel thing, I think Team Flash will figure out a way to make the treadmill go faster and eventually Barry will break the limit and travel through time.
what's yours?

Eddie is most definitely THE Reverse Flash, he's gonna acquire Wells suit somehow (probably while investigating Wells) and something will happen between him and Barry (possibly the love triangle) that will make them fierce rivals, to the point he figures out a way to go back in time to kill/prevent Barry from saving his mom..from...uh..paradox :lol but you know what I'm going with this drivel. Wells is definitely a red herring

Facism

This is jokes. Who would have suspected this when we hired LVG :lol

I at least thought we'd be playing well

Instead we're shit and we're third.

mate, you can dress up a pile of shit so it looks nice.

It's still a pile of shit with a hat on at the end of the day.

A pile of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom