• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleti lol

Shut your mouth you dirty two teamer

myyqQEs.png

Point taken but 150 million is not nothing.

Yes, but it's still 3 times less than your main rival. Atleti aren't underdogs against most of La Liga, but against Real and Barca they are. Which is why last season was exceptional. Particularly when you consider what a joke they were pre Simeone and how much debt they have. He's worked miracles.

Look, Hull and Swansea and WBA get 150 million operating budgets too. If they won the league, it'd be insane.

The fact of the matter is anyone that beats Madrid and Barca should be applauded fucking hard.
Point taken.

Yes Celta! YES CELTA!!

+7 points ahead of Atleti, +1 ahead of Barcelona.

At one point we were 7 points behind Barcelona. What a league!

FootballFan

I don't know about all this talk of atletico being tired or lacking intensity etc.

To me that was just one of those matches. Celta were very brave and motivated going into the game, home crowd was behind them, atletico was losing the 50/50 battles, passes just not happening etc. The sort of game that jus...... happens

They'll be back next game with a 6-0 mates.

Wilbur

Banned
The difference between many two teamers and Plug is that they all have preferences. Linius would rather see Ajax beat Barca than the other way around. Wooden would rather Copenhagen over the other two. Three team cunt, imagine it.

but plug's heart is entirely torn in two

this is

deplorable

and one day satan will punish you for it my sweet mexican mango

Modric
Pepe
James
Ramos
Marcelo

Please come back. We need Modric to lock the midfield with isco and kroos so fucking bad, I'm confident once our midfield injuries are solved we'll be back on form. As it stands our midfield is completely dominated because our forwards dont play well in a defensive 4-4-2, although I have to admit Bale did well in this system last game.

scabro

cazorla finally playing well again

and everyone and their mother decides to start reporting that he has already greed to terms with Atletico for next season

Ag41zEb.png
Ag41zEb.png
Ag41zEb.png

jts

...hate me...
Good games Willkiller m8

Bit unfair results, esp. the first one, but I'll take it.

God I'm so bad at 15 hahaha. Well played though, never even gave me a chance!

m8

u were crushing me at some point in the Roma x Lazio. You were just a bit open in the back and I had a particularly happy evening when it came to finishing. The stats on that game are crazy for such a result.

Fintan

Anyone still online on FIFA up for a game? Haven't played 1vs1 in a long time. Will have to get back into the swing of things with Greece. Or maybe Crystal Palace.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
My first team is United anyway

Ra's al Gaal will cheer me up tomorrow, the genghis Gaal army will not falter like Allegri's mermaids

jts

...hate me...
Anyone still online on FIFA up for a game? Haven't played 1vs1 in a long time. Will have to get back into the swing of things with Greece. Or maybe Crystal Palace.

We can play 1 or 2 if you want. Gimme your PSN if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom