• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

how do you feel about 22 after Morgan puts in a transfer request
It won't happen. Look at the fees we got for Lovren, Lallana and Shaw and Shaw despite them all wanting to go. Morgan tried putting in a transfer reguest when all those left and we refused. I do think him and Clyne will both leave tho.

Moobabe

Atkinson buys a Walker dive and books Monreal for his first offence.

Meanwhile Mason charges into every challenge, misses the ball for fun and gets off scot free.

That English benefit of the doubt.

scabro

It won't happen. Look at the fees we got for Lovren, Lallana and Shaw and Shaw despite them all wanting to go. Morgan tried putting in a transfer reguest when all those left and we refused. I do think him and Clyne will both leave tho.

true, but did you have to withstand Wenger's masterful negotiation ability with Shaw, Lovren, and Lallana?

We'll give you 15 million and a slice of pizza. Opening offer.

Tc91

:looooool

"I didn't fuckin touch him, Rose you fuckin nobhead"

Dat Guy.

myyqQEs.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Well we've played OK but this is what Arsenal want. They've got the goal now they will just defend and wait for the breakaway.

So far it's exactly like last seasons game, they are letting us have the ball after scoring early.

Blablurn

Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Sahin, Gündogan - Kampl, Kagawa, Reus - Aubameyang

Let's do this Milch. The win belongs to Echte Liebe.

Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Gündogan, Sahin - Kampl, Kagawa, Reus - Aubameyang

Subotic instead of Sokratis is a strange one. Klopp hoping for the old (well working) Subotic-Hummels partnership I guess. Also not sure how I feel about Kagawa in for Immobile.

scabro

11 shots to 2
63% to 37% possession
those half time stats lol

half of wenger wants to have a stroke, the other is little bit happy

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
spurs are playing with a lot of heart, but it doesn't really look like they know what they're doing.

We always struggle against a bus, Chelsea got uppity when they played here but you are being sensible.

We need Kane to crack one in from range to open the game up.

Lamela and Dembele have no idea what they are doing when getting the ball in a forward position. We are playing into Arsenals hand, we need to be quicker with our attacks.

L1NETT

We always struggle against a bus, Chelsea got uppity when they played here but you are being sensible.

We need Kane to crack one in from range to open the game up.

Need better quality in the final third

Arsenal have been compact but still giving the ball away in dangerous positions. Spurs have been turning it over high up the pitch

Danger of committing men in behind (Lamela and Demebele seem too content in playing in front of arsenal) is this arsenal team can counter. Even more so with Walcott potentially coming on

can see this ending a draw.

Oersted

Remember the corruptionreport by Fifa? According to a Spiegel report and a surprise to noone, Blatter passages got deleted before release. The passages were about him being most likely aware of ISL bribery and that he was in responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom