• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Should Villa go for Laudrup before QPR take him? I think he could do well there. Within reason.

Terrible from Joe.. thank goodness Crouch was offside. Moses is killing Zaba right now.

Wilbur

Banned
Not even watching the game, I'm at work

but pls boys stop shitting your knickers

Its burnley.

The win will come.

Calma.

Calma.

Hixx

Were you at the natch yesterday? I heard Sunderland actually had some good chances? Green made a couple of great saves?

Yes he was the motm by a mile. Their two goals were unforgivably shit defending.

The HORRIFYING thing he has come out with, though, was that he did not want us to play like we did in the second half. What we did in the second half was get in behind their fullbacks and put half a dozen dangerous balls in which we should have scored from/Green made top saves.

He said it "wasn't football".

I am beginning to dislike him like I disliked Bruce.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Nearly every first touch from Falcao is bloated

Fintan

Yes he was the motm by a mile. Their two goals were unforgivably shit defending.

The HORRIFYING thing he has come out with, though, was that he did not want us to play like we did in the second half. What we did in the second half was get in behind their fullbacks and put half a dozen dangerous balls in which we should have scored from/Green made top saves.

He said it "wasn't football".

I am beginning to dislike him like I disliked Bruce.
Poyet, to me, seems to moan/talk way too much considering how shit Sunderland play a lot of the time. Obviously has a few good accomplishments, the derby wins and the cup run, but still feels like he should have made more progress with the team by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom