• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Sage00

Once And Future Member
With Nintendo at least it makes a bit of sense though, considering all the nostalgia they own. Why do Apple fanboys even exist?
I don't think Apple fanbots make any less sense. They're both born out of counter-culture, a weird kind of hipster subtype. It shows in the way they attack whatever is standard out of defence (Apple: PCs have viruses, Nintendo: Gameplay over graphics (lol)).

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
We already had our "lose against an inferior team" that we have every season against Celtic. shit is not happening again.

Welcome!
back ;)

You still gambling? :p
Unfortunately I won a decent amount of money from the Ajax-city and dortmund-real games, so... Yes >_< that's why I was wondering about the title =P Though I'm almost through all my winnings and original betting money.
Fady is just a nice member who says good thing about every team. The joke became that, he actually supports every team (Except Man U)

He Supports Chelsea.
That makes sense haha. Thanks.
My senses are telling me this guy is a blue.
O_O What's a blue?
Troll face. Podolski has one
and totally troll Arsenal fans

200px-Trollface.svg.png
Oh man I still don't get it...

pulga

Banned
Good news barcafans, Valdes appears to be hurt!

Edit: What the fuck, is that a dive? I've never seen a GK dive.

Did Valdes seriously just dive and playact?!

Top Bottom