• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

LegoArmo

When Torres fucked us off in January 2011, I could only dream his career would bomb like it has, especially after his whole "big club" press conference.

Feels hollow now though, just feel really sorry for him.

Careful what you wish for I guess.

He's only won the Champions League, FA Cup and Euros since.

Clegg

What kind of a fan goes to watch a movie instead of watching their team in the CL?

wtf? lol

It's very hard to give a shit about this game as United have already qualified as winners of the group.

I'm watching coz I want to see if Powell is ready to make the step up.

Wilbur

Banned
What kind of a fan goes to watch a movie instead of watching their team in the CL?

wtf? lol

Well a number of factors have come together:

a) we're already through; if it was a crucial match I'd be staying at home
b) Bro is deaf and tonight is the only subtitled screening near us
c) I'm in love with Ben Affleck

Feorax

He's only won the Champions League, FA Cup and Euros since.

Yeah, of course, but it's not like he had any real influence in the CL and FA cups.

Sign of a happy and content man to bitch and moan about his club the day after winning the Champions League.

Kyoufu

It's very hard to give a shit about this game as United have already qualified as winners of the group.

I'm watching coz I want to see if Powell is ready to make the step up.

Ah fair enough. I didn't know you were already through and stuff.

LegoArmo

He's obviously not done amazing for Chelsea, and he might not be happy there, but he wasn't at Liverpool either, so it's still a step up. Maybe he'll get to go home with a few medals from his time in England too.

faridmon

I hate Ben Afleck, but I'll still watch Argo. That movie looks good.

EliCash

This is the decision: HMRC First Tier Tax Tribunal rules payments made to players through off-shore tax-free benefit trusts were not part of their salary, and therefore the club were not liable for PAYE or any other taxes on said sums.

This is probably the greatest injustice in the history of football. Rangers were closed down by HMRC when they had done nothing illegal.

Anger doesn't quite cut it. But I'm not shocked or surprised, I expected this.

Ricky Gervais was better when he was fat.

Has talent went away after he got skinny.

I realised the other day, he only makes me laugh about once in each episode of the radio shows and podcasts with his own stuff. He cracks me up when he's reacting to Karl and Steve, but that's it really.

I realised the other day, he only makes me laugh about once in each episode of the radio shows and podcasts with his own stuff. He cracks me up when he's reacting to Karl and Steve, but that's it really.

I especially like it when he laughs at something Karl is saying that actually makes sense and is true. Who's the idiot now Ricky?

Ok, that's still Karl, but Ricky and his laugh pisses me off. :p

Clegg

Idiot Abroad is pretty good until Ricky has to ring Karl and go

Edit: SwiftKey has just died on me, and I refuse to finish the sentence.

Steve Merchant is criminally underrated imo.

kharma45

Just saw the team, man Carrick is gonna cost us at CB.

Baffled as to why Henriquez isn't in the squad at all. Was hoping Petrucci would make the bench.

dc89

Before the games get underway I'd just like to say today is Sheikh Mansour's 42nd Birthday.

Your Royal Highness, on behalf of us all here on FootballGAF, happy birthday.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
h9HCo.jpg

Looks better on tv.

LegoArmo

Before the games get underway I'd just like to say today is Sheikh Mansour's 42nd Birthday.

Your Royal Highness, on behalf of us all here on FootballGAF, happy birthday.

I hope he gets drunk to celebrate and blows all his money on coke and hookers. That's a lot of coke and hookers.

Clegg

Just saw the team, man Carrick is gonna cost us at CB.

Baffled as to why Henriquez isn't in the squad at all. Was hoping Petrucci would make the bench.

Henriquez wasn't registered as part of the squad when he signed.

Registration re-opens in January so he'll probably be put in the squad then.

Players should have to sing the CL anthem like they do their national anthems

@Kyoufu, he was alright on MotD2. Fucking terrible on everything else

Top Bottom