• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Blablurn

The tablet right? It's 250 euros over here. I have a Galaxy Tab 10.1, love it.

yeah? i saw the galaxy tab 2 (7 inch version) for 200 euros here... looked good to be honest. it may be not as snappy as the nexus but i liked the fact that it has a camera!

Linius

yeah? i saw the galaxy tab 2 (7 inch version) for 200 euros here... looked good to be honest. it may be not as snappy as the nexus but i liked the fact that it has a camera!

Yeah, it's great value for your money. But to be honest, I guess you won't be using that camera. Also, Tablet camera's are still quite rubbish, way behind on smartphones. I would go for the nexus.

dc89

252304_450288831696704_1749594397_n.png

lolol saw that on facebook. Can't wait for dc and his DDR shirt

I've got my pre order down mate.

Blablurn

Yeah, it's great value for your money. But to be honest, I guess you won't be using that camera. Also, Tablet camera's are still quite rubbish, way behind on smartphones. I would go for the nexus.

thanks for the advice!! maybe next month or in january.

HAHAHAHA perfect. Shelvey looks like some dude out of a metal gears solid game

Yeah, I actually like him, but I think he'd be a better CM/DM tbh. Klopp would retrain him if he had him on his team.
Pool's playing pretty good, but for a while I didn't even realize Sahin was playing, he's like invisible in Liverpool. How the mighty have fallen.
He's been almost like Xabi or maybe even Pirlo in Dortmund.

FootballFan

Oh forgot to tell you guys, I had a real Inception. I woke up from my dream only to still be in another dream. It was boring but insane. How do dreams even work.

IKwDz.gif

Some cheap product brands have good HDDs inside, so I'd look at the built in HDD more than anything. Also obviously don't buy 3.5" as they'll need a power source.

Top Bottom