• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Fintan

I always end up watching Newcastle in the EL because Liverpool is always on the paid Setanta channel. Good early effort by Santon in this game.

Slizz

He must have photos of Rodgers. Even Kenny gave up on him

brod-580x339.png

EDIT: Lmao at the explanation of Young Boys as a team name.

Also Meus, depends if you want the classical style of boots - but if you're willing to wonder a bit, check out Supra. Their hi-tops are So. Damn. Nice.

Thunder and Bandit lines are the two that come to mind but they have loads of different styles so check the website.

As I say, not typical boots but some awesome stuff.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Am I the only one who thinks Sahin is a bit of a wimp? I can see why we weren't interested in him. He lacks a bit of bottle.

Those are very nice. Saw a pair in Topman for £40 a while back, but they didn't have them in 11 so I ended up buying ordinary Converse, which are no qhwere near as good.
Ah, that's the problem when you have big feet, although Size 11 ain't that big.

Size 8/9 for moi, almost always in stock.

Classic converses are really not comfortable at all but the pair I own are still my fave.

Yen

Did that guy pull or tear his hamstring doing a backheel? haha
Shouldn't laugh but it is an odd way to injure yourself.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Nice finish. Never heard of the Newcastle player, have I just not being paying attention?

Marveaux? They signed him a while ago, I think he had injury problems. He looked gash when he did play though.

Top Bottom