• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Fry

This goal doesn't deserve last post curse.

i9whCfpQnbiak.gif

And Scum, definitely get MP3 for that price.

Hixx

Aw man at the SoL I thought WBA's penalty was straight forward but having seen a gif of it Ridgewell was on his knees before AJ's shorts even brushed him.

Reckon we deserved a draw, one of those games today where every fucking spinning loose ball seemed to bounce their way. Never really rated Shane Long but he was fucking superb today. That Yacob tidy as well but when I look at West Brom so much of their play screams momentum rather than genuine ability, 2 bad results for them and they'll drop.

Mig for their second was fucking embarrassing but he's saved us so many times this season it'd be way too harsh to have a pop at him.

Also Jack fucking Colback. Worst CM in the league.

Kyoufu

Reckon we deserved a draw, one of those games today where every fucking spinning loose ball seemed to bounce their way. Never really rated Shane Long but he was fucking superb today. That Yacob tidy as well but when I look at West Brom so much of their play screams momentum rather than genuine ability, 2 bad results for them and they'll drop.

Wasn't the same said about Newcastle last season?

TeegsD

Such bad passing tonight by United. Fergie needs to wake these guys up. Maybe make some changes.
Change at 68rth minute

Clegg

We're shite. No pace, no creativity, no drive.

I'm not surprised.

United have been playing poorly for the best part of 18 months.

We're too measured and slow in our play. It's like SAF and our coaches are trying to emulate Barca's style of play but with a vastly inferior midfield. We just don't have the creativity for it.

So disappointing.

United don't play good football anymore. Even if we win this match 1-0, playing like this, it's not good enough. Nothing to enjoy.

Top Bottom