• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Old?

Berlusconi "There are some English clubs after Guardiola, especially City who have directors that we know very well."

norinrad

Inter can not pay Sneijder, aparently he's too expensive. A player i have always considered very very average and will not even include him in the top 20 best players on the planet.

lol

Not really. But also not very surprising people focus so much on Luiz when the English press overlooks all faults of Cahill (and Terry when he wasn't injured) and tends to blame it on Luiz. He needs much more discipline in when to go forward or try a long pass, but it's embarrassing to see even people on here blaming him for goals which weren't his fault at all, Cahill often being completely unaware of the players around him has proved just as costly so far this season. But even then people blame Luiz (like that RVP goal to 2-0 in the Clattenburg match), which he really had no part in fucking up.

Also dat performance despite being injured in the CL finale. :D

Great pass from Oveido to Naismith for the goal.

Oviedo is finally playing? Well I gotta watch Everton.

CXxhl.jpg

GorillaJu

Ugh... this United vs. QPR game is brutalizing my psyche.

Cheer for the delicious, delicious tears, the pages of "we're shit" and "wtf Fergus?", or cheer for the well-being of my Fantasy team?

Gambit

just read the last couple pages, I am with fuenf etc and firmly on Team Kroos. In fact, I want him instead of Özil in the national team one day. Oh yes.

Having said that, when he doesn't feel like doing anything he is irritating as hell. Hope Heynckes will spank his naughty bottom for that.

PS: I am buying a Wii U next week. Playing while watching non-Bayern games will be awesome

Kenka

Evilore beasting. I wonder how much he is worth now.

Oh, is it a trend? OK, I'll do it too: FUCK BAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN

Top Bottom