• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Yen

SCHOLES.gif

Survived the first half. Alright, off to spend time with kids. UTV :)
You always leave for the second half and that's when it always goes to shit. Stay. Please.

I love how the OSU game started a half hour before the Villa game and the first half will end about the same time the second half of the Villa game will start.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Cazorla invisible, Ramsey the same. Not long until Wilshere is wheeled out.

The ESPN bloke said Arsenal had scored 20 goals in 6 games, but 7 of them were against Reading in the COC and 5 against 10 man Spurs. They still have massive problems creating chances against organised defenses.

Neither keeper had a real save to make.

Shite.

I thought Guzan made one good low save but yeah, slim pickings.

They'll laugh that off tonight on MoTD. Scholes needs callin out for the thuggish tackler he is.
Calm down. It's a bad tackle, not some kind of horror leg breaking cruncher.

He's booked and he's out of the next match. The rules are dealing with it. Why you need the MotD pundits to call him out for it I don't know.

dc89

Calm down. It's a bad tackle, not some kind of horror leg breaking cruncher.

He's booked and he's out of the next match. The rules are dealing with it. Why you need the MotD pundits to call him out for it I don't know.

Nah, I'm wrong in saying he needs directly calling out for it.

But I do hate the whole "we know he can't tackle Gary" and then they all roll around laughing.

dc89

Stay Classy Vieira.

RT'ing fans who say Arsenal miss a player of his ilk. Or that's what they need in the team now etc.

In the last 4 matches, Lewandowski has scored 2 goals in each (although I think the first one today was actually Reus'). Hope he can keep it up for another week :D

dc89

Just seen an advert for a new Sir David Attenborough (hope I got his name spelt right) documentary on the BBC called Africa.

Looks amazing.

Top Bottom