• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Holy shit.. this is a scary, scary stat.

@PCarrESPN Paul Carr
Man United has won 18 points from losing positions this PL season, compared to three all of last season.
Who was that against? I can't remember it for the life of me.

The win last season I mean.

Clegg

Watching Wales vs All Blacks now.

England only lost by a point today. Good effort.

Ireland smashed Argentina 46-24.

I'm very happy with that.

Wales have been awful their in last few matches.

If they don't improve massively they'll be smashed by New Zealand.

kharma45

Just saw the brief highlights on BBC, we could be quite promising come Six Nations time.

Clegg

Just saw the brief highlights on BBC, we could be quite promising come Six Nations time.

Sexton was my MoTM.

O'Gara replaced him for the last ten minutes and was directly responsible for Argentina's two consolation tries.

I'm actually embarrassed for him at how awful he's become.

ShogunX

Al Habsi own goal.

di-9YOS.gif

Strange one that.

kharma45

Sexton was my MoTM.

O'Gara replaced him for the last ten minutes and was directly responsible for Argentina's two consolation tries.

I'm actually embarrassed for him at how awful he's become.

Yeah his time is over, if he's in this Six Nations squad (which I fully expect him to be) I would hope it's his last.

Clegg

Yeah his time is over, if he's in this Six Nations squad (which I fully expect him to be) I would hope it's his last.

O'Gara has been awful for 2-3 years now but we've had no-one to replace him with. Sexton is the started but no-one stepped up to take the substitute spot away from O'Gara.

But young Paddy Jackson has been playing so well that I hope he'll be our sub 10 instead of ROG by the time the 6 Nations comes around.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This Arsenal keeps possession so badly. It's not death by a thousand cuts any more, it's death by Giroud.

7 tries too. Very impressive. Argentina are a decent side.

All Blacks already running away with it. Been a pretty quiet match too and they're 16 points ahead.

Should be down to 14 though.

Top Bottom