• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Kyoufu

I have a feeling Pardew and Martin O'Neill will both either get the sack or resign.

Either way I don't see both of them still being with the same clubs next season.

PJX

Decent enough performance* let down by two moments of complete idiocy. Everyone played OK except for Henderson I think

*Said that far, far too many times in the last 3 seasons

Hendo was bad but Gerrard was worse. Rodgers need to grow some balls and bench him. I hear peopel say you need someone like Gerrard on the pitch to inspire the team to a win. He hasn't inspired shit for the last 3 seasons. Time for someone else to become Captain.

Much better in the second half. We need someone who can fucking score so bad.

Hitcher - Gerrard was much, much worse than Hendo for my money.

hendo wasn't good but yeah Gerrard was absolutely atrocious.

2-1 Spurs FT. liverpool the stronger team and should have got something, but how many times has that been said about Liverpool? The game was really lost by the baffling decisions to play Henderson, Gerrard and Downing.

Fixed that for you.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dawson, Gallas and Vertonghen, you all shat yourselves. Unsettled the whole team, I have never seen Sandro look so jittery.

Unsurprisingly, it took an own goal for Liverpool to score. They deserved a point but their finishing was uniformly horrid. Thankfully Rodgers is a lunatic and played Downing, Gerrard and Henderson.

Arnie

Henderson was playing well tonight, it's just a shame he can't put the ball in the net because he missed a fucking sitter. I like him, he's the best presser in the team and he's a proper tidy passer. Rarely gives the ball away and plays the game at a good speed.
Dawson, Gallas and Vertonghen, you all shat yourselves. Unsettled the whole team, I have never seen Sandro look so jittery.

Unsurprisingly, it took an own goal for Liverpool to score. They deserved a point but their finishing was uniformly horrid. Thankfully Rodgers is a lunatic and played Downing and Henderson.
Henderson had a better game than Dembele, and Sandro. Agree that playing Downing against Lennon was a step too far; I see the logic when you know you're relatively safe in that area, and there's not a massive threat, but against Lennon it was suicide.

Our finishing tonight was as bad as I've seen it over the last few years, which is a shame because performance wise we were without doubt the better team.

Hixx

I have a feeling Pardew and Martin O'Neill will both either get the sack or resign.

Either way I don't see both of them still being with the same clubs next season.

Unless we go on a QPR-esque run, O'Neill is going nowhere. Still hasn't even been in the job a year. Spend well in Jan (we will spend) and we'll end up alright

Maybe they can exchange clubs and give it a go

Should swap places.

Why would you even say this

Kyoufu

The blame lies on Mike Ashley and Derek Llambias.

They sent us to die this season.

This will be Ashley's 2nd relegation.

Wish he'd sell the club. :/

Unsurprisingly, it took an own goal for Liverpool to score. They deserved a point* but their finishing was uniformly horrid.

Grr :p

Annoyingly, outside of Bale's first 20 minutes, I don't think any of your lot played particularly well.

spidye

is ManU always looking this poor? I mean they get the results but it's so ultimately boring to watch them.
City isn't much better either

Arnie

is ManU always looking this poor? I mean they get the results but it's so ultimately boring to watch them.

In fairness City are against Wigan who play really good football. United should be able to stroke it around West Ham.

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_ktoure2.gif

Wilbur

Banned

Personally I don't think we've been boring tonight, a fair few shots and final balls missed. Extremely wasteful but the game's been okay.

NOLAN FUUUU

Eugh. We suck so bad.

Rafael and Evans were brilliant.

Everyone else was just meh.

And Rooney. Wow. Maybe his worst ever performance for the club.

City will eat us in 10 days time.

Top Bottom