• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus v Lazio

Italy GAF. I need your testimony on this. What is the likely outcome

Kyoufu asked about it in the prev. OT!

Yes, VERY tough. We BARELY managed to beat them last season. We won 5 of our last 6 games against them but it's always a narrow win. (2-1, 1-0 etc)

Beardlo is suspended too.

+ Their captain Mauri and Lulic are both suspended. I'd avoid betting on it to be honest, it's a tricky fixture.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad Olympiakos is doing a terrible job in CL. Wait till they go to EL and get their asses kicked there too.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Who cares about Panathinaikos. They suck in the Superleague too.

Who am I to speak though, AEK is about to get relegated this season.

pulga

Banned
Messi_bigphoto_homearticle.jpg

lololol did you guys see that?

Are you betting on games to be played in 5 days from now? haha

Odds shorten, often dramatically, as the fixtures get closer so its always preferable to do it as soon as possible. This time last week United were 1.80 to beat Aston Villa. On match day, they were 1.40 to beat them. My accumulator would have dropped in half of its value

I just bought Llorente for Arsenal. I'm sniffing around Goetze at the moment to make my 2 sided triangle a triad (Cazorla, Jack Jesus Christ Wilshere (god forgive me for i have taken christ's name in vain) and Goetze.

3Sixty

Will not bet on international friendly.

No sir.

Won't see me being silly.

Might be worth a punt though?

Fuck it.

£300 on England.

3Sixty

Dude do you know how bad the pitches in Russia are right now? In the First Fucking Division? It will be tough to complete 10 yards passes.

They are Russian. They should be used to it!!

(I had a pretty decent win on a bunch of German 4th division games once)

Hello gamblers.

I presume Kyoufu has already posted it in the last thread so later than dc3.1 here but this banning in the wrestling thread just room me by shock just reading it:

'Go fuck yourself you wwe cock sucking piece of fucking shit, whatever the hell you get out of prancing around like a f**** on forums putting down the competition that shits all over your shitty as fuck failing fanboy cocksucking company. Do me a favor, turn off the livestream your watching and shit a pint of blood.. cuz we all know your too fucking cheap to buy a ppv anyfuckingway.. you probably dont even buy your beloved wwe ppvs either.. you think vince likes that shit? He not only needs you to suck his cock and stand up for his bullshit mind numbing charade of a wrestling promotion he needs you to reach up your ass and pump out 60 bucks a ppv.. surely you can sell some pills or whore out your mother to get vince what he wants, afterall thats all you livefor. fucking n*****'

Hope i don't get banned for repeating that I censored a couple of words but wow someone really pushed his buttons wtf man

This is amazing. :lol

They are Russian. They should be used to it!!

(I had a pretty decent win on a bunch of German 4th division games once)

Being Russian would mean they are lazy and would just ride out these last couple of games with half-assed efforts before there is a break in play until late February.

pulga

Banned
Looks like Honduras but a bit better and with more oilz

you read that on diez.hn didn't you?

edit: we are in la liguilla, baby!

Real-Espana_bigphoto_homearticle.jpg

edit2: I like how there is a random bike in the bg

ugh yeah but im not proud of the way we made it..

I'm playing Cazorla, Goetze, Arteta and either/Walcott/Gervinho/Ox on the wings and Llorente up front yet my side still struggle to win games or create chances.

What is this foolcockery.

Edit: Oh god, Everton just scored a late winner.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck gambling. I lost so much money on it this summer.

jtb

Banned
I'm playing Cazorla, Goetze, Arteta and either/Walcott/Gervinho/Ox on the wings and Llorente up front yet my side still struggle to win games or create chances.

What is this foolcockery.

Edit: Oh god, Everton just scored a late winner.

that;s because Llorente is just a more expensive Giroud. So really it's actually quite accurate. :(

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
So Switzerland is going to have a ton ton of great club players who will never be able to put it all together and play well as a national team?
You could've just said "like Mexico" but yes.
I want you to name at least eleven Mexican players in history that can even be considered "great" off the top of your head.
Joke's on you. Mexico has never had a great assortment of club players. Never.
I didn't want to get on Regulus' bad side. Russia gives far too much material for revenge-trolling.
<3

Blablurn

god, my parents are so fucking stupid. calling me like every hour for pc problems. i dont even know what to do there. apparently they wanna get rid of ads. but they still wanna use internet explorer which appaerently is the best ever. so they decided to type in "ad blocker IE" which resulted in installing a shitton of random programms from the internet. i know even know. im fucking angry every time i get a call but of course im the bad one, when i start to argue and give real advice.

sry for the lil rent. but im fucking angry.

pulga

Banned
god, my parents are so fucking stupid. calling me like every hour for pc problems. i dont even know what to do there. apparently they wanna get rid of ads. but they still wanna use internet explorer which appaerently is the best ever. so they decided to type in "ad blocker IE" which resulted in installing a shitton of random programms from the internet. i know even know. im fucking angry every time i get a call but of course im the bad one, when i start to argue and give real advice.

sry for the lil rent. but im fucking angry.

atleast they didn't steal your 3DS

Top Bottom