• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Zabojnik

We could bribe Cunte into losing some matches when he gets back on the bench.

You cunt afford him.

caceresbaciaconte.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'm sure match fixing goes on in other countries too. Why is it always in Italy that they get caught? Italianos are back stabbers? I passed Assassins Creed II so I'm leaning towards this

AndresON777

shooting blanks
30 minute Falcao documentary on BeIn sport was pretty disappointing. I guess it just bothered me because it was dubbed and I couldn't hear him talk. Still, :*)

Radamel+Falcao+Garcia+Radamel+Falcao+Garcia+m6EeisIrhTxl.jpg

30 minute Falcao documentary on BeIn sport was pretty disappointing. I guess it just bothered me because it was dubbed and I couldn't hear him talk. Still, :*)

Did it mention the fact he's gone 2 games without a goal?

I feel sorry for Atletico, his purple patch has ended and now nobody will want him in January

Papiss Cisse MkII

AndresON777

shooting blanks
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKSMtaTX2yIbeZpHi3KflpK5POvoIpN7x7viiCWlAiitTTklnFjYuwGQEw[img]

'Help me, I can't find my form'[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2011/2/1/1296590992099/Andy-Carroll-of-Liverpool-007.jpg

I'm still here. Well, lurking, but I'm still here. There's nothing to say about Milan without being extremely repetitive and boring.

11166780_det.jpg

You are the last one, lol

dc89

Columbia is spelt with a 'u' and that's a fact

@dc, Treyarch can suck my balls

When someone says that it always reminds me of Southpark The Movie.

I doubt even fanboys cares enough about polygon, to scroll past that terrible design to see the score.

Be gone heathen. It's a good website.

And whilst we're on the subject of CoD the Vita game looks terrible. Go and look in the OT and look at the list of 'special features' - I was creasing up.
Vita...Vita...Vita... I'm sure I have to do something on it today. Oh yeah, that's right, factory reset and put all my crap back on it because of a bug.

Clegg

Uniteds scouts have been watching James Rodriguez again.

He's a great player and I'd be delighted if we signed him. Don't see where he'd fit into the team though.

dc89

Uniteds scouts have been watching James Rodriguez again.

He's a great player and I'd be delighted if we signed him. Don't see where he'd fit into the team though.

What if you play a 2-2-3-3 or something with all your wingers and strikers & Co.

dc89

That only works in FM.

Or in Mancini's brain.

There's plenty of adaptability in that formation. When you're 3-0 down to City at Old Trafford you could go 1-3-3-3 and really go for it! RVP would fire you into a 4-3 lead.

GorillaJu

I wish I knew which ones I got right so I could take it again and edit my post then laugh at you nerds who can't match my football knowledge.

GorillaJu

Cute girl next to me on the train playing FF7 on her Vita. Too bad she doesn't understand English and definitely isn't reading this as I type it out. If she did then shed know I think she's cuter than the girl to my left who is reading manga.

And dc178/2 says Vita's PSX emulation sucks.

This is meta-creepy. I hope you're proud of me.

Nyx

Ah here is the Football thread!

FM13 all the way, playing with Fiorentina and decided to not have more than 3 foreigners in my starting lineup, only Savic and Jovetic of the original squad are in my plans, and I bought Darko Lazovic as the 3rd one.

Now to get rid of all those pesky other foreigners, and hopefully I still will be able to get some good Italians in as well.

Blablurn

Cute girl next to me on the train playing FF7 on her Vita. Too bad she doesn't understand English and definitely isn't reading this as I type it out. If she did then shed know I think she's cuter than the girl to my left who is reading manga.

And dc178/2 says Vita's PSX emulation sucks.

This is meta-creepy. I hope you're proud of me.

are you in japan?

Things aren't that boring after all:
Corriere dello Sport said:
Pato was forced to stop his car when leaving San Siro last Sunday because there were so many people insulting him. He could leave in January.
Gazzetta dello Sport said:
What Allegri said to the players during HT vs. Fiorentina: "If you wanted to prove that you're against me then you've succeeded."
Happy times.

GorillaJu

Hmm... Going on the idea of Pato leaving – Pato at Liverpool? He seems like a very Brendan Rodgers style player.

Except for the part about his bones being made of balsa wood.

Real transfer news.

@wayneveysey: #Fellaini to Belgian media: "I've seen everything with #EFC & in January or at end of the season, I will turn to a new club or new league".

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fellaini will leave at the end of the season, Moyes more or less admitted that at the weekend. I doubt he'll stay in the PL, he'll probably go to PSG.

Top Bottom