• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Arsenal 1-1 Tottenham

untitled-4hcdv8.gif

Stunning header but Naughton defended very badly. He thought he had Walcott tied up and lost focus, Walcott did nothing much, he just shifted the ball and Naughton was left standing.

jtb

Banned
Walcott's been fantastic this game, but he's really only effective against teams that play a high line. Great at punishing AVB teams, everything else.... not so much.

Was a great cross though.

Feorax

I think he's actually one of your players now.

I sincerely hope so come January. I really rate him.

Lol at AVB reading the manual, trying to figure out wtf to do next.

Walcott's been fantastic this game, but he's really only effective against teams that play a high line. Great at punishing AVB teams, everything else.... not so much.

Was a great cross though.

Well most teams we've played this year have pushed up high to try and stop us playing out from the back. He could be the perfect foil for that tactic being used against us.

bud

i've seen lloris play plenty of times for lyonnais, and he has never struck me as anything more than just a decent goalkeeper, really.

Wilbur

Banned
i've seen lloris play plenty of times for lyonnais, and he has never struck me as anything more than just a decent goalkeeper, really.

I think he's very good, but what I do find hilarious is Lightning's constant fudding over Sczeszny, who's nothing more than decent himself.

Well most teams we've played this year have pushed up high to try and stop us playing out from the back. He could be the perfect foil for that tactic being used against us.

I wonder if that's why we've started playing Sterling further

Hope Suso has a good game today, he's apparently normally a bit anonymous when he starts in the AM spot

Look at Cazorla.

Writhing on the ground in agony and 60 seconds later he's up and running again.

That's disgraceful behaviour.

It's the only worthwhile thing he's done in a while since he's done fuck all in the last month.

I think you need to calm down bro

Wilbur

Banned
I wonder if that's why we've started playing Sterling further

Hope Suso has a good game today, he's apparently normally a bit anonymous when he starts in the AM spot

I thought that was supposed to be his best position? Or is that deeper?

Should be a bit more balanced with two actual wingers playing today though.

Feorax

I thought that was supposed to be his best position? Or is that deeper?

Should be a bit more balanced with two actual wingers playing today though.

He played AM for the reserves, he can be very skilled there, and was excellent against Chelsea last week in that position. He plays deeper for the Spanish u19 team though.

Hope Assaidi has a good game. He can be a very tricky customer.

Top Bottom