• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

PowderedToast

norwich need to hold steady till 92 mins before they score; the only way to prevent man u turning on god mode and going into overdrive

fuck that would make this the perfect day of ball kick

Good day for Liverpool at last, with Newcastle and Everton dropping points. Could have done with Newcastle and Chelsea drawing, but you can't have everything

christ

im done

im just fucking done

gonna go beat my dick with a blunt object

probably one of valencia's crosses

I'm going to beat my dick off from watching some of dem waifus.

jbgUAl2647vUyZ_e.jpg

Anything is better than this dog shit.

TeegsD

United fans are so fickle. Mere months ago you lot were calling him god and backing his number 7 shirt.

Valencia is amazing when he plays on his game but when he doesn't, its just as bad. Though I do think we should start shying away from using wingers in general.

Also I wish RvP didn't take the corners so that we could have a better chance at scoring a corner.

United fans are so fickle. Mere months ago you lot were calling him god and backing his number 7 shirt.

That's because he had a great year. He's now having a shit year. It's not like we called him shit after a few games. He's been like this the whole season.

Tc91

Valencia is amazing when he plays on his game but when he doesn't, its just as bad. Though I do think we should start shying away from using wingers in general.

Also I wish RvP didn't take the corners so that we could have a better chance at scoring a corner.

We won't though because that's what every United team has been built on, great wingers. Also can't play without wingers when Kagawa is injured unless he tries Anderson in that role.

I'd probably pay in the range of £20m for Suarez. But I'd be surprised if Conte would have him. Like Cassano, I don't think his attitude is professional enough on the pitch to play for a Conte side. But I think he's fantastic and would gladly have him.

K1LLER7

tbh at the moment i'd take so many wingers over him. He did the simple things right compared to other United wingers but this season he's just as bad.

Give me a winger that can actually cross or beat a man 1v1. Give me Downing.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
tbh at the moment i'd take so many wingers over him. He did the simple things right compared to other United wingers but this season he's just as bad.

Give me a winger that can actually cross or beat a man 1v1. Give me Downing.

too bad you're too cheap for James

FootballFan

The had to win the game to jump to first. They HAD to, it was a massive game you see.

I see what you are saying. So you are saying they had to win and they didn't against 9 players?

Isn't Ibra banned? that is why I think?

I don't know tbh that is why I asked. Ibra missing would be a pretty obvious reason they didn't win though.

edit

Just checked, you are right he didn't play.

Top Bottom