• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Wilbur

Banned
We look very one dimensional at the moment. Spread the ball wide to Valencia, watch him overhit a cross. Rinse and repeat.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
This Juve draw will help Napoli
zuniga.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
HT:
Giovinco can't finish for shit.
Vidal is the only one doing something in midfield. Pogba and Marchisio equally as lazy.
Isla and Quag?????????

TeegsD

All this team can do is counter attack through the middle. Every other fucking play is moving the ball up through the wings, putting in a terrible cross/pass back, rinse and repeat. Fuck this shit.

Quagliarella was doing well enough. Creating chances doing what he needed to do. He's in the mix. On a different day he would've scored.

Giovinco is missing the last touch. Otherwise he's been playing well.

Isla, for me, has been pretty bad and I'd like to see Pepe come on for him, or at least Caceres.

Vidal is a beast. Marchisio has been sloppy. Pogba has had some decent balls and at least he's been a presence.

Defence is rock solid.

Cuddler

Good first half for Juventus, but I feel like we should have scored since Lazio has done almost nothing. I think Pogba play better with Pirlo than in his position, but I wait for the second half to say more. Giovinco is as always the only one that at least try to do something.

Quagliarella was doing well enough. Creating chances doing what he needed to do. He's in the mix. On a different day he would've scored.

Giovinco is missing the last touch. Otherwise he's been playing well.

Isla, for me, has been pretty bad and I'd like to see Pepe come on for him, or at least Caceres.

Vidal is a beast. Marchisio has been sloppy. Pogba has had some decent balls and at least he's been a presence.

Defence is rock solid.

How much would you pay for Suarez if this form was his average?

Giggs does nothing in midfield.

He passes on his man to the person nearest to him and he doesn't move.

He only gets involved when the ball is within reach.

It sucks.

3 CM's on the bench watching it.

Wilbur

Banned
Giggs does nothing in midfield.

He passes on his man to the person nearest to him and he doesn't move.

He only gets involved when the ball is within reach.

It sucks.

3 CM's on the bench watching it.

4. Cleverley, Scholes, Anderson, Fletcher. Jones can play there. Powell is nowhere to be found.

It's exasperating. He's shit.

K1LLER7

Fergie take Giggs and Valencia off please. Both slow the game down and let Norwich get back.

where's bebe, get him in the first team!!

30M€? I was convinced we would seriously try and snatch him when the whole Evra thing exploded. I've always rated him.

Double it. Then triple it. Then fuck off :p

Hope you guys win on the one hand, as its Lazio. One the other, I want the title race to last, especially as the Spanish race is over

Is Nani injured?

Top Bottom