• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

FootballFan

:lol at the time wasting from Lazio.

You hate it so much when it happens against your team but it's so different when your players do it.

Giggs and Valencia need to come off.

Giggs isn't even trying. His complacency is shocking. Surprised Fergie tolerates it. I think that type of complacency transmits itself to the team.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fergie has lost his mind. No subs after 65 minutes of this? Batshit.

SCHOLESSSSS?????????

G6R3y.gif

Empty

welbeck yay. scholes is okay if he doesn't play like last week, allows us to dominate possession.

edit: da fuck. if giggs doesn't score or set up a goal i'm going to cry.

Premier Bass is doing alright today, but he is going to fuck up at some point. It has to happen. And it will probably result in a United goal.

Wilbur

Banned
And Giggs is still on.

We are leaving three better midfield players than him on the bench and he is still on.

Fergie you sentimental old cunt what is going on? Why the fuck are you still playing them? I'm fucking angry, I really am.

And Giggs is still on.

We are leaving three better midfield players than him on the bench and he is still on.

Fergie you sentimental old cunt what is going on? Why the fuck are you still playing them? I'm fucking angry, I really am.
He did this quite often last year too.

Just needs to decide if he believes in Clev and Ando or not cos if he doesn't he needs to buy. It's basically why we lost Pogba.

Empty

the only reason to keep on giggs is to hope he pops up in the right place at the right time like he did in this fixture last season. except hernandez, who is better at doing that, is taken off. bizzare.

faridmon

And Giggs is still on.

Maybe he is resting them for CL?

Top Bottom