• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Unfortunately this is not surprising.

Our team is good and capable but it's not convincing. It has too many inconsistent performers and when a number of them have a bad day this is what happens.

All there is to it.

FootballFan

Yeah I was reading some Opta Jose tweets earlier in the week and he said Puyol and Pique are going to play, is that true?

I'm on the pc and I'm charging my phone, got the Barca match recording though in case of an early goal.

Playing well so far. Messi could have scored just before. Looking good though.

Arnie

United fans crying because Giggs isn't off after 80 minutes, our manager makes midfield subs at 30:

BR said:
Rodgers also explained the thinking behind the withdrawal of midfielder Suso 10 minutes before the break, with Jordan Henderson's introduction designed to change the dynamics in the central area.

"I felt that the organisation at the front end of the field wasn't what I wanted really, and you make a decision in the game," revealed the boss, whose side are now unbeaten in seven league fixtures.

"You can let it run but I always try to use my intuition and what I feel is best for the team at that moment. He had some nice touches, he nearly scored but that's a part of the game. I just felt that I'd flip the triangle around.

"We were playing two and one, and I felt that it wasn't so good for us when we didn't have the ball. Then just flip the triangle round and two players going to join in, and that seemed to work well for us."

Bo-Locks

Unfortunately this is not surprising.

Our team is good and capable but it's not convincing. It has too many inconsistent performers and when a number of them have a bad day this is what happens.

All there is to it.

True, but starting Giggs away from home, not making any subs until the 70th minute, and leaving Anderson/Cleverley on the bench until the 80th minute don't exactly help.

Dat Welbert header

ixDQi5xYh9JQI.gif

Top Bottom