• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

phaze

Table after 13 games last year.

tableoxu3s.png

Essien is not even running anymore. Torres it down at the midfield chasing balls while Essien stands in the middle looking confused, without marking anyone, while the rest of the team actually closes down southamptons options...

Hixx

BF4 is god damn boss when it works and you're not worrying about turning effect x off to fix a stutter.

Also the quality of players is so much lower than PC its hilarious

Outsniping snipers with a fucking pp2000
TadkV.gif

Tc91

BF4 is god damn boss when it works and you're not worrying about turning effect x off to fix a stutter.

Also the quality of players is so much lower than PC its hilarious

Outsniping snipers with a fucking pp2000
TadkV.gif

Hixx, do you have some weird haze effect come up sometimes when playing on console?

It's like a blurry haze effect.

WE WON AN AWAY SERIE A GAME WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Boys played great, happy to see Montolivo and Balotelli finally show some good form. It was also very good to see El Sha come back. Finally, reason to be happy after a Milan game.

Also,

Mark van Bommel ‏@MarkvanBommel6 3h

Complimenti Rossoneri! @acmilan #forzaMilan @SerieA_TIM #CataniaMilan #checheche

Fucking legend.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We're playing with Padoin and De Ceglie on the flanks tonight. I repeat, PADOIN and DE CEGLIE.

Looks like you'll get your wish, Suen.

No Pogba

GdS and CdS tomorrow: POGBA DROPPED. HE WANTS PARIS, WHAT BALLS.

Tuttosport: PogbaSG- SOGNO POSSIBILE

Hixx

Hixx, do you have some weird haze effect come up sometimes when playing on console?

It's like a blurry haze effect.

not really but i noticed in the campaign some incredible black crush going on and it certainly ain't my tv that's the problem. makes darker areas look ugly as shit

Kenka

Holy shit, there's a guy called "Jahanbakhsh" in the Nijmegen squad, that's a totally megalo name in Persian. And he scored two goals against AZ today so far !

edit : he's only 19

edit 2 : he scored 11 goals in 17 games for the U-19

edit 3 : Rummenigge, please.

ShogunX

I'm extremely jealous of how well Pochettino has Southampton drilled. watching that shit from us today leaving gaps all over the place whilst watching Tom fucking Huddlestone stroll around the pitch only rubs salt in to the wound.

Top Bottom