• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

bud

i-is this arsenal's season...
iiua15MM00Hgw.png

Meier

Me: Huh, I wonder why Yaya isn't taking this one. Wrong side of the pitch maybe.

Negredo takes and it's an absolute beauty. Amazing.

Zabojnik

We're playing with Padoin and De Ceglie on the flanks tonight. I repeat, PADOIN and DE CEGLIE.

Looks like you'll get your wish, Suen.

Wilbur

Banned
Seen the score(s so far!)

2-2 at Spurs isn't a bad result. Disheartening to hear that a lot of our players were poor (and I'll swallow Rooney's cum today xoxo) but it's letting in last minute goals against Cardiff and Saints that have fucked us over right now. Would be second if not for them.

And still only three points off if the City and Chelsea games stay the same. Delighted Hull won, never even gave a seconds thought to Swansea winning, and Southampton being predictably fantastic.

Also, Jol. Dead man walking for months now. Shame as I like him, but his passion had gone.

Wilbur

Banned
Rooney has been fucking immense.

I'll never understand Wilbury's hate for him. Consistently your best player.

Because he's tried to leave the club twice now, once to Man City, then says shit like he should be selfish for once despite being selfish all the time. Also has the balls to moan about not being in the team or playing slightly out of position after he played shit for a fair amount of last year.

Don't like the guy. He's stepped it up this year to be fair to him, but I don't like him.

Just came across this gem of a post

I don't like going to clubs, but I've had good experiences at them. The most memorable being at a club in Detroit. A buddy of mine had broken up with his girl and was depressed, so me and the homies took him to a bar to chill out. I was rocking a button up and some jeans, 60% of the other dudes in the club were wearing jerseys, shit was disgusting. Anyway I started dancing with a fine dime, looked sort of like Gabrielle Union with a tongue ring. The tongue ring turned me off but she was too hot not to dance with.

After about 20 minutes of dancing and drinks she asked if I wanted to go somewhere more quiet. I was like sure. so we got a table in the back of the club and she was like "lemme give you a handjob." I was buzzed as fuck, loving the moment. She had my dick out, and I was about to ask if she wanted to go to the car or something. Then all of a sudden I feel a sharp stab in my thigh and I'm like what the fuck. She had a knife under the table on me. Told me she was robbing me, told me to give her my cash and my high school graduation ring. I gave her the ring but told her I didn't have any cash, and she was like "nigga I will cut your dick off right now." I gave her my cash - $100. She smiled, showed me the knife (it was small as fuck), then continued the handjob on some ole' "what you gonna do about it, nugga" steez. I let her finish, then she wiped her hands on my nice Southpole jeans and bounced.

I didn't tell my friends what happened. So yea bros, if you go to the club stay away from those dark tables in the back. People run games there all the damn time.

L1NETT

Why are they making out that Ward Prowse is some sort of Juninho.

He has a decent set piece on him, let's not go mad.

Top Bottom