• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

I'll bow to your superior knowledge of his reactions then. Bit of an overreaction to a botched pass for me.

It wasn't just a botched pass. It was a botched cross to what would then have been an open goal. How many times did we see him kick shit around in Madrid? Hell at one point he was facepalming and laughing at Ronaldo being shit. If he "truly hated him" why the fuck is he starting... and still playing?

Pogba in.

tumblr_lr2yl8pNvW1qgqnebo1_500.gif

Get ready for some sweet music with Llion.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Llorente is playing extremely well but he needs to shoot faster

Actually they all need to shoot faster

Zabojnik

I almost wish Udinese would score, so we'd be forced to wake the fuck up. Not for the first time this season.

RUN, CUNTS, RUN.

Second half much better, thought Torres looked lively as well, I wonder if playing Ba and Torres together could be an option in the future.

I think Quiche is a good luck omen.

Also, got my Mata shirt on today, good to have it on when he's actually playing, haha.

phaze

Well you can't have everything. Well played from Chelsea to recover.

It wasn't just a botched pass. It was a botched cross to what would then have been an open goal. How many times did we see him kick shit around in Madrid? Hell at one point he was facepalming and laughing at Ronaldo being shit. If he "truly hated him" why the fuck is he starting... and still playing?

By the time of Mata's pass the defense was already back. Hence the high ball which in this proximity to a goal, is always on easy picking for a goalie. So it wasn't really a 100% chance which is why I thought it wasn't worth throwing a tantrum.

-Haven't seen enough of Mou in Madrid to judge.

-Not exactly the most often occurrence these days.

Kenka

BMG with their 9th win in 14 games and 7th straight win at home.

Regarding the latter, even Weisweiler could not achieve that.

Top Bottom