• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Mourinho says Chelsea don't bring young players through like Southampton because the smaller clubs have more time for it.

:lol

English football definitely heading the right way.

Zabojnik

nandossmall.png

Idolo.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Just finished watching today's matches after getting in from work a few hours ago. I was really happy with the Spurs performance, we showed everything I wanted to see and played fantastically well. If only Rose was fit then we wouldn't have kept getting reamed on the right side, but everybody showed the right reaction. We created some great chances and I think we showed that we can still fight for the top 4.

Southampton and Liverpool are starting to wobble now and we have some winnable games in December, if we can go on a good run we can get ourselves right back in there.

edit: oh and SANDROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TeegsD

Sporting's Starting 11: Patricio; Jefferson, Rojo, Mauricio, Cedric; Adrien, William, Martins; Capel, Carrillo; Montero

Subs: Marcelo, Vitor, Slimani, Gerson, Dier, Wilson, Mane

Solid team, I just hope Capel and Carrillo are consistent enough up top

Sporting's Starting 11: Patricio; Jefferson, Rojo, Mauricio, Cedric; Adrien, William, Martins; Capel, Carrillo; Montero

Subs: Marcelo, Vitor, Slimani, Gerson, Dier, Wilson, Mane

Solid team, I just hope Capel and Carrillo are consistent enough up top

Would have liked to see Wilson or even Mane instead of Carrillo, he was so shit in the last match.

Top Bottom