• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Mellberg will score assisted by Wiland. Replica of the Esbjerg goal.

iZ5UesJTt81LT.gif

TeddyBoy

I actually like Borini, he didn't get a fair shot at Liverpool, I really want some fans to give him a chance, but I know they won't :(

They are the same ones who still criticise Henderson, despite him playing very well right now and putting in 100% effort every game :(

Also, I'm watching the Man Utd game later...
I hope Bayer wins, Hyypia pls

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Using gaf to reply to Yurt on twitter because the juventus stadium hates smartphone.

I can't watch Honda because, well, I'm freezing to death in the Curva sud in the Juventus stadium.

Was he good?
Luci pls

All hopes on u

Whistle and shout when they have the ball and scream your lungs out for a penalty whenever you see us blatantly diving in the box

And when in doubt, sing something about Merda. I'm sure we know all the songs too.

Enjoy! (but dun laugh)

Using gaf to reply to Yurt on twitter because the juventus stadium hates smartphone.

I can't watch Honda because, well, I'm freezing to death in the Curva sud in the Juventus stadium.

Was he good?

New page, had to ask again how was Honda.

Edit: will do Yurt. Especially the merda stuff.

Clegg

Bayer starting XI: Leno; Spahic, Omer Toprak, Donati, Reinartz; Rolfes, Bender, Can; Castro, Son, Kiessling.

Kenka

Pls guys, this is the team that matters

Wiland
Jacobsen, Mellberg, Sigurdsson, Bengtsson
Bolanos, Claudemir, Delaney, Toutouh - Gislason, Jørgensen

Yes, we got no forwards on. But we got a chubby costa rican cunt.
ROFLMAO.
edit : Meh-berg ! I'm dying.

ROFLMAO.
edit : Meh-berg ! I'm dying.

What's funny? Probably our best midfielder and a playboy.

8Xam2Da.jpg

+points for fucking Brøndby's ex managers daughter/a brøndby players sister. Him going to their family christmas gathering is the closest they have been to CL in a long time.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So why does Moyes hate Fabio? I thought he used to be pretty good the season he started the CL final.

Zenit scouts are at the Anderlecht - Benfica game. *sigh* Sounds like we're going to try to reinvigorate the Portuguese economy again this winter.

bjaelke

8Xam2Da.jpg

+points for fucking Brøndby's ex managers daughter/a brøndby players sister. Him going to their family christmas gathering is the closest they have been to CL in a long time.

Just blow your load now, next season you'll be done. Going out Berlusconi-style.

Can starting again? good luck with that. Also, Castro should be playing in midfield like he always does, what's the point in changing everything for this match

Bönisch is injured and Can has been decent as LB for Leverkusen. Also, Hyypiä basically just put Reinartz on for Sam and pushed Castro a bit forward/wide. That's hardly changing "everything".

Elchele

Bönisch is injured and Can has been decent as LB for Leverkusen. Also, Hyypiä basically just put Reinartz on for Sam and pushed Castro a bit forward/wide. That's hardly changing "everything".

Should've played Hegeler or the swiss guy instead of Sam, and Castro in midfield. Their midfield now is pretty much creative-less.

Can is a cunt

Kenka

8Xam2Da.jpg

Better than Özdögan he is. That much I give you. And yeah, I was referring to this trivia with the Bröndby bitch.

FootballFan

Yay PS4 launch in 15 hours here sheeeiiit.

Called the Sony Store, they said I can pick up my ps4 on friday. So they already have the ps4 units there :-(

If you preorder from Sony Store here you get it around March. All the retailers have sold out of preorders haha.

Better than Özdögan he is. That much I give you. And yeah, I was referring to this trivia with the Bröndby bitch.

Wait, I googled and couldn't find any other players than him with that name, how the fuck do you know Saban Ozdogan? Dude plays in such low league Danish football.

Top Bottom