• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

tumblr_mf6ucensge1rbxokeyf.gif

tumblr_mf6ucensge1rbxokeyf.gif

Clegg

United XI: de Gea, Smalling, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Jones, Giggs, Nani, Kagawa, Rooney

Ferdinand ugh.

Jones and Giggs UGH

Shinji/Rooney yay

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What the fuck is happening!!??
ix2xe46l9ocGG.gif

Yurt is becoming the worst lover ever. It's like he's secretly jerking off Arsenal while having sex with him.
I'm jerking off Arsenal to piss off Hitch-throbbing-penis-avatar.

The PERFECT scenario is Sir David Moyes winning the title.

And YOU KNOW WHAT, HE PROBABLY WILL

GLORY GLORY CLANK CLANK

Pls guys, this is the team that matters

Wiland
Jacobsen, Mellberg, Sigurdsson, Bengtsson
Bolanos, Claudemir, Delaney, Toutouh - Gislason, Jørgensen

Yes, we got no forwards on. But we got a chubby costa rican cunt.

Dark Rider

Pls guys, this is the team that matters

Wiland
Jacobsen, Mellberg, Sigurdsson, Bengtsson
Bolanos, Claudemir, Delaney, Toutouh - Gislason, Jørgensen

Yes, we got no forwards on. But we got a chubby costa rican cunt.

going for that one counter attack kill on Juve? out to wack them?
Juve will kill Kob if they don't try to sabotage Juve MF

going for that one counter attack kill on Juve? out to wack them?
Juve will kill Kob if they don't try to sabotage Juve MF

Well to be fair Braaten who scored the goal against Gala is out, Vetokele who has done well for us in the league is out sick with food poisoning, Nicolai Jørgensen who scored the goal against Juve in the first match also had that food poisoning but is well enough to play today.

On the bench our forwards is an old guy who has never done anything good in Europe despite being in the club for 5 years or so and a guy our manager hates with a passion despite scoring goals.

I'm jerking off Arsenal to piss off Hitch-throbbing-penis-avatar.

The PERFECT scenario is Sir David Moyes winning the title.

And YOU KNOW WHAT, HE PROBABLY WILL

GLORY GLORY CLANK CLANK

From the ashes of Arsenal's title challenge, Brendan will rise. From the ashes of Juve's existence, Rafa will rise.

Dark Rider

Well to be fair Braaten who scored the goal against Gala is out, Vetokele who has done well for us in the league is out sick with food poisoning, Nicolai Jørgensen who scored the goal against Juve in the first match also had that food poisoning but is well enough to play today.

On the bench our forwards is an old guy who has never done anything good in Europe despite being in the club for 5 years or so and a guy our manager hates with a passion despite scoring goals.

bad luck
but how is your MF line?

Bench: Lindegaard, Buttner, Anderson, Young, Cleverley, Hernandez, Welbeck

What's the point of Young over Januzaj? Welbeck does everything Young does, except without the shit crosses. At least Januzaj can provide vision and will go at players.

Fuck I hate Young.

Guys this isn't healthy.

Fuck off Moyes.

Using gaf to reply to Yurt on twitter because the juventus stadium hates smartphone.

I can't watch Honda because, well, I'm freezing to death in the Curva sud in the Juventus stadium.

Was he good?

pulga

Banned
So sad to read about the tragedy in Brasil :(

If we beat Madrid at home... and Juve beats Galatasaray in the last match.

Madrid already being through at that time however means they might put on a reserve side... Right Madrid supporters, please? Also we never lost at home in CL. #believe

Lineup im expecting tonight:

Carnival - Pepe - Ramos - Arbeloa
----------Illarra-Casemiro
--------Bale - Isco - Jese
-------------Benzema

fake edit: just checked the usuals, its

Casillas; Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo; Illarra, Casemiro; Bale, Isco, Di María; y Jesé

JESE CF HNNNGGGGG

Facism

so conflicted. My bro is a Galatasaray fan, yurt is Juve fan and wooden is what, copenhagen?

Want them all to be successful

/fady

Top Bottom