• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Garjon

Spurs escaping with a point. I actually want them to win so they can keep the pressure up on United for that coveted potential Europa League spot.

Marc

How many goals!! This night is crazy, more midweek games please, preferably when I am not working late.

Suarez is going to get all the points in my fantasy league and I couldn't fucking afford him! Aghh!

Good to see Raheem get a goal.

We need to start smashing teams left and right; make the most of this before the impending annual implosion. 2-0 at home to Hull isn't that great when you look at City's goals scored in the table

Marc

MOTD presenter Gary Lineker - Man United 0-1 Everton

"Yowzer! Everton have gone ahead against Manchester United. David Moyes might finally see Everton win at Old Trafford."

Oh man, Lineker can come out with some sick burns sometimes.

jb0Nx1kpjBzLyc.jpg

jb0Nx1kpjBzLyc.jpg

jb0Nx1kpjBzLyc.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
We are a fucking joke. Disgusting performance. Disgusting midfield. Disgusting strikers. Disgusting tactics. Disgusting subs. Fuck them all, they should all be fucking fined. No fight, no energy, no fucking onslaught when we're losing 1-0 at home.

Fuck them. All of them are cunts.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wellbeck, kagawa, cleverly, Fellini, Valencia 50% of the time! jones, giggs

Journeymen

Top Bottom