• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

noal

Banned
Moyes Has to stamp his authority on this team. He has to make very important decisions in the next two transfer windows. Jesus.

LTWheels

This game also shows that Gerrard is still good playing further up the pitch. Look how often he was involved around the attack and got into the box.

I really think that we should play him further up the field with two of Allen/Lucas/Henderson behind. It's not as if we need someone with legs in that position anyone; we are no longer pressing as a team.

Wilbur

Banned
Honestly feel like Liverpool with Hodgson, as Killer just said.

I don't really know what else can be said right now.

Citizen K

I havent even posted here before but fuckin hell united are shit. our entire play seems to be passing down the wing and crossing. the problem is our wingers are shit and cant cross. thats our entire tactics. so so shit.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I just want no more part of this, I can take losing but the football we are playing, holy shit, other than 20 minutes against Fulham this season has been so dire to watch. Getting to the point where im writing this season off and ill pick up again next year.

WJD

on the bright side, at least ur willy is sill warm

This is true at least.

Feel slightly disgusted having those colours round my pecker right now though, especially knowing my housemate is wanking into his fucking Everton one this second.

2013-12-04%20at%2021.43.png

grampva.png

Wilbur

Banned
I havent even posted here before but fuckin hell united are shit. our entire play seems to be passing down the wing and crossing. the problem is our wingers are shit and cant cross. thats our entire tactics. so so shit.

It's fucking embarrassing how passive our centre midfielders are.

I genuinely don't even know what to post. I can't even sum up our problems, I'm just fucking furious.

When they scored I fucking hopped off my bed and punched my mirror looool my hand's fucking killing me

Fucking christ, I don't even know

L1NETT

I just want no more part of this, I can take losing but the football we are playing, holy shit, other than 20 minutes against Fulham this season has been so dire to watch. Getting to the point where im writing this season off and ill pick up again next year.

Nah. Stick with it champ. Real fan through the highs and lows, makes the highs that much sweeter.

Believe.

Clegg

As ridiculous as this sounds, I think we're genuinely in trouble. Either Moyes can't motivate the players or they just aren't good enough. It's probably a bit of both actually.

You can say that it's still early in the season and there's time to turn it around, but current form most be taken into account. In don't think it can be expected for this group of players to turn it around. Massive investment is needed if we keep up like this. But what players will want to join a team that very well might miss out on Champions League football.

Tbh this all comes down to underinvestment over the last 4 seasons.

Osaka15

Banned
Wow people really hate Welbeck. It reminds me of the same hate Ramsey had a couple years ago. Anyway, Manchester United philosophy at the moment is a poor imitation of the ancient one Sir Alex Ferguson used the past year

I blame Moyes for all of this and he is not the right man for the job. Would have been better of hiring Mark Huges sarcasm aside, but he would have probably done as dire a job with at least not buying Fellaini.

Citizen K

I genuinely don't even know what to post. I can't even sum up our problems, I'm just fucking furious.

When they scored I fucking hopped off my bed and punched my mirror looool my hand's fucking killing me

there is literally no creativity in the side (except rooney), fuckin fellaini passes backwards/sideways and can barely do that well. fuuuuuuuck

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Only positive out of this season.....

we might, just might, spend some money in January/Summer.

Spending money, acquiring players in a World Cup year is dicey as fuck. We paid 30m for Fellaini for fucks sake, we will be nickel and dimed all summer. Any team worth their salt will stall till after the world cup to trade, players worth £15m? Plays a few decent games in the WC now hes 30.

Alex said once you never want to do deals around a tournament, there are too many variables.

noal

Banned

Same. I have no fucking words. No words.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't even know what the fuck Fergie was doing. He was a genius. It's just fucking embarrassing the contrast between this season and last.

United sacking Moyes within the first 12 months would harm the club's reputation and could destabilise it. Manager may not be great, but lets be honest, the squad needs severe changes throughout.

Kyoufu

You know what's great?

We just lost 3-0 to a really shit team who didn't even have any strikers yet....

I FEEL LIKE I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD seeing Man Utd lose to Everton.

Fucking beautiful. I love football.

Wow people really hate Welbeck. It reminds me of the same hate Ramsey had a couple years ago. Anyway, Manchester United philosophy at the moment is a poor imitation of the ancient one Sir Alex Ferguson used the past year

I blame Moyes for all of this and he is not the right man for the job. Would have been better of hiring Mark Huges sarcasm aside, but he would have probably done as dire a job with at least not buying Fellaini.
This honestly reads like a Man Utd Facebook post.

Into

Fuck this. FUCK THIS.

There are no words, truly.

I am so angry footygaf, so angry.

Are you saying you will have...sleeplessnights?

laughing.gif

Eh dont worry bout it, your team aint winning the title this year, too far behind. Just write it off and hope for maybe a cup or even a lucky streak in CL.

Top Bottom