• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Seriously what are you thinking when you do this ...

iPxAdDx8vBjjt.gif

Clegg

Rooney with 2 assists this evening.

I know Wilbur hates him, but right now he is our most important player by miles.

noal

Banned
You see Moyes, play Shinji through the middle and he's a happy chappy.

Do you get it now my precious? If not, I'll shove your precious right up your Mount Doom you fig chomping twat.

I kid, I kid...

pulga

Banned
goddammit madrid! -_-

He pulled him dude. Red all day, every day. Maybe you are used to getting away with that in La Liga.

joke character, next he's gonna say yesterdays penalty was legit lololololololol

Gala pulled a Neymar on us, fucking diving cunts

but i guess thats all he's good for

seeing as he can't even score in the cl

Facism

I know it was a dive but he did pull on him slightly before that if I didn't see wrong.

:lol we are shit. That Bullet guy has been dangerous in plenty of CL games, why isn't he marked better?

LOL :D

gala gonna bring yilmaz on 2nd half for the drog and we're going to see throughballs out the arse.

panty

I know it was a dive but he did pull on him slightly before that if I didn't see wrong.

:lol we are shit. That Bullet guy has been dangerous in plenty of CL games, why isn't he marked better?

He touched his hand and let go. After that the little wanker decided to fall. It was a Neymar-level dive.

Suen

Sneijder has become so shit that he isn't even allowed to set foot in his old club's pitch. We still recognize you Sneijder :'(

Kenka

I'm done.

I never thought there would be a shittier team than Schalke in Germany, not even Viktoria Berlin but Leverkusen are a disgrace of apocalyptic proportions.

I don't want to support the team anymore. They aren't even trying.

I give them 45 minutes to make me change my mind.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This isn't the first time Llion ruins a great opportunity by staying on the groud clutching his face

Top Bottom