• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Kikarian

Indeed.

Surprising good performance today, not many misplaced passes. Giggs may be dead but he still has his wits about him.
Top class by all of them. Ferdinand was a bit dodgey but nothing too major. Giggs just brings his knowledge and experience to the game.

Meier

You're playing at home?!

Yep. Plzen have half as many goals as 6 premier league teams have managed. A goal was definitely coming.

Been impressed with Rajtoral for Plzen. Think he's a name we could hear in the Premier League in the future.

K1LLER7

Kagawa has been awsome.

As has Tony V, Rooney, Giggs and Jones.

Jones makes a massive difference to the midfield in terms of solidness.

Zabojnik

Not too happy with our first half. We need to step on it and score another at the beginning of the second half, otherwise we'll get fucked.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Bale.gif
I think Bale is really good but this is shit keeping for me

Fergie

Banned
ask and daddy plug will deliver

Bale.gif

hnnngggggggggg thanks levy

EDIT: FERGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bale is a legit goal talent. Brilliant FK.

Top class by all of them. Ferdinand was a bit dodgey but nothing too major. Giggs just brings his knowledge and experience to the game.
Yeah, really comfortable so far. I'm impressed.
It's amazing how United is so different in UCL. Well it helps not to play with lineups we do in the league. Rooney is in good form. Really dragging United.

Clegg

Kagawa hasn't been brilliant. He's playing well but I'd like to see him get involved a bit more. You notice the difference when he plays as a 10. Roams around more and makes long sprints to get in the box. Very intelligent passer too.

Elchele

I'm done.

I never thought there would be a shittier team than Schalke in Germany, not even Viktoria Berlin but Leverkusen are a disgrace of apocalyptic proportions.

I don't want to support the team anymore. They aren't even trying.

I give them 45 minutes to make me change my mind.

:looool

Kenka <3

FootballFan

hahaha Jupp trashes Juve, Barcelona and Dortmund and this clown highlights Drug Guardiola's monumental beatings of ZSKA Moscow and Viktoria Pls hahahahahhahahaha

never change pls

Ok I apologise, it's very easy, which is why it's been done so many times.

Kikarian

Kagawa hasn't been brilliant. He's playing well but I'd like to see him get involved a bit more. You notice the difference when he plays as a 10. Roams around more and makes long sprints to get in the box. Very intelligent passer too.
A lot more confident in possession now though.

Meier

I hope we get rid of Micah Richards.. and quickly. I've never seen a defender do less defending. On their goal, he's 20-30 yards behind the play.

FootballFan

we'll see come may, the messidependency is starting to show ;)

enjoy your 70m flop!

Tata's first loss yet, and we are guaranteed first spot, playing less than half the actual first team, AND Song and Cesc. = the downfall of Barca.

lol pls.

you wish.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We haven't even been close to your goal yet and our right side is nonexistent.
You can score from a single counter or a set piece. We have dropped points to Madrid, Gala and you guys as a result of a SINGLE brain fart.

The brain fart is coming

I can smell it

Top Bottom