• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Fuck, I love Jones. Doesn't have a good shot but probably the most solid young player we have.

Ill give him this, he works fucking hard, technically he seems a bit off, his passing can be erratic but ill take a hard worker with potential over Cleverly any day.

Oh shit we are playing attacking football :O

lol the adboards..

#YouAreFootball

lol

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Club-News/2013/Dec/united-debut-state-of-the-art-pitch-side-boards.aspx

New OT boards catch the eye

Wednesday night's Barclays Premier League tie between Manchester United and Everton, broadcast across the globe, will be a world first as the club debuts the largest, brightest and clearest pitch-side electronic boards in football.

The new system, which surrounds three sides of the Old Trafford pitch, will make club messages crystal clear, both in the stadium and around the world on TV.

The pitch-side digital platform will be used to connect the fans to the club digitally, not only linking to social media activities, but also communicating key information.

This new system has been specially positioned at pitch-side so that the view of fans inside the stadium will be unaffected, despite the panels being the largest in Europe.

The crystal-clear quality will further develop the club’s strategy of single sponsor visibility, giving a premium and clean look whilst avoiding the need for jumbotrons or multiple displays within Old Trafford.

Sir Bobby Charlton said: “This development is consistent with United’s history of a pride in being the first in the world, and the best at what we do. While I am continually amazed at just how far around the world the coverage of our games goes, the work that is done by the club to communicate with fans both at home and abroad using the latest technology has to be good for everyone involved.”

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I remember a time when our midfield were not dominated every match, seems a while ago now

Linius

A girl I know works at some womens clothing shop and she was going to hear if her contract would be extended today. When she got to work there was a sign up 'hiring shop assistent' :lol

That was a really good side pass, Cleverley omg
KuGsj.gif

Slizz

If Phil Jones was a PS3 controller R1 would be stuck down and the LS would constantly be off-centered, even with no one using it.

Mr Cola

The contrat between adnan and Jones is rather hilarious, Adnan is a careful, skill full and meticulous player. Phil Jones would run head first into a wall if ordered.

I love both.

Top Bottom